[2.4 HC | Video Guide] Blade Vortex Blood Magic IW RF Build (dual essence worm)

"
quyxuongdi1 wrote:
Ascendancy question: why you chose beseker + slayer ??? seem to be trickter and inquisitor also good for this build, worry about 5% more dame taken at HC league

Trickster & Inquisitor?! Most useless ascendancies you can choose...

Berserker is necessary because of the overall life leech you get and save up a gem Slot as well for your bladevortex setup. The 5% íncr. damage taken doesn't matter, we are still tanky as fuck.

The second class is a matter of taste but...

My choice for slayer?
-30% increased dmg against rare and unique monsters? damn nice...
-10% Overkill damage leeched as life? ok, kinda meh for our build...
-your damaging hits always stun enemies on full life? pretty damn good with the fact we are heading yolo in each monster pack.
-15% incr. attack and cast Speed while leeching? we leech all the time, so also a decent boost for casting new bv's.

all in all i think slayer/scion ascendancy is pretty much underrated.
Last edited by Shaarq on Apr 12, 2016, 3:01:24 AM
Could you post some more videos with this build please ? Maybe some t12+ if you have some. Thanks
Snowy ash drizzles from the sky.
"
Barrier wrote:
Could you post some more videos with this build please ? Maybe some t12+ if you have some. Thanks

if i get some t12+ again i will add some more footage.
Hello Shaarq.

After watching your videos i decide doing your build.

I have some questions for you.

I can't play this build with Divinarius Imperial Skean ?

Cheers
Last edited by Alive_asd on Apr 13, 2016, 7:49:39 PM
"
Alive_asd wrote:
Hello Shaarq.

After watching your videos i decide doing your build.

I have some questions for you.

I can't play this build with Divinarius Imperial Skean ?

Cheers

hey man,
the character goes up to 800strength, so Doon's is clearly best in Slot. You can use Divinarius as well, but it's much weaker for our kind of build.
Just wanted to say that I decided to pick up this build on a SC character and mess around with it.

Level 74 at the moment and it's going really smoothly. Just starting to push up in maps (Handling t6 and t7 with no real problems)

The tankiness is great. I just broke the 5k hp mark.

My only actual issue with the build and it's probably mainly my fault is I don't really use bladefall at all. I haven't entirely ran into a situation where I've needed it. I'd prefer to just run my face into mobs than cast it.

Current Gear:

Spoiler

What about Carcass Jack Body armour Shaarq?
Ok,

Currently level 70 on Hardcore Perandus League with 5000 life / full resistances / 4000 armour
with that guear:

I can almost sustain the Rigtheus Fire, just need maybe more 5 level and I'm ready to say bye bye to Dried Lake and start the maps.

Tell me what i need to do to be more strong
"
GunToad wrote:
Just wanted to say that I decided to pick up this build on a SC character and mess around with it.

Level 74 at the moment and it's going really smoothly. Just starting to push up in maps (Handling t6 and t7 with no real problems)

The tankiness is great. I just broke the 5k hp mark.

My only actual issue with the build and it's probably mainly my fault is I don't really use bladefall at all. I haven't entirely ran into a situation where I've needed it. I'd prefer to just run my face into mobs than cast it.

Current Gear:

Spoiler

You don't really need using bladefall before red maps, so don't worry!
"
Alive_asd wrote:
Ok,

Currently level 70 on Hardcore Perandus League with 5000 life / full resistances / 4000 armour
with that guear:

I can almost sustain the Rigtheus Fire, just need maybe more 5 level and I'm ready to say bye bye to Dried Lake and start the maps.

Tell me what i need to do to be more strong

You are missing high strength rolls on many item slots man, that should be the highest priority for now.

After i'd get a 6link asap, i don't recommend carcass jack, a 6-link rare high armour chest with strength roll is still better for this kind of build.
Last edited by Shaarq on Apr 15, 2016, 4:30:00 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info