[2.2] Scion Reave Build

Hi, ive been toying with the idea of doing a reave build for a while, most of the builds I found in 2.2 didn't look super appealing to me though. I recently found a rat's nest and maligaros gloves back to back and figured I would mess around with the passive tree today while i was at work.

I've been playing on and off for a while, mostly off though, and I'm not super knowledgeable about, well, a lot in this game, so i'm coming to the forums with my idea and would love any feedback.

Heres the build I have so far.
Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABAADuAhECXwMnA5YEsQUtBbUJMwqbDPIUjhUgFz4ZtButHt8h0CP2Kk0s6S2DLlMvzDB8MZ4xsDXWOq064TsoPeI-z0MxRNJFCkd-SO5LV01GTZJPVlFHUUxTu1T-VuhaGmBDYN5irGLsZU1sjG49b4RvnnTteK5463sUe259W311gwmE2YTvhrONfY2_lyGfgqOKo-ekDKXLplesR7Gzsz-0xbvjvTa95r6Avqe-vL_VwHbA48F8wYLC7MMzykrL9dE202_TftRS2L3awdy93Q3gleIs5wrnD-968bPyRfTG9qP-Cv66_xw=

With the raider and champion ascendancy passives you have pretty much 100% uptime on both fortify and onslaught. I would run blood rage as well, to get charges faster, as well as for the life leech.

I would also probably have to pick up a couple additional nodes for mana regen or leech. I was thinking the 3 near the sword mastery.

So far for equipment im thinking a lioneyes remorse, rats nest, maligaros gloves. and 1h high dmg/crit sword.

Anyway thanks for reading, if you did. I'm just in the beginning stages of planning and any input is appreciated - thanks!

Last edited by DaveDMA on Mar 21, 2016, 2:23:28 PM
Last bumped on Mar 21, 2016, 2:22:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info