(Updated)[2.2 with Video]/(Budget)/One Hand Bino's Spectral Throw Asssasin.| 40k DPS GMP

Hello!
As you may know, spectral throw is viable again, thanks GGG

This build has amazing clear speed and decent survivability, i have cleared Poojoy's, numerous T12 maps, haven't had my hands on a better map yet, but you get the point the build is AMAZING!

GAMEPLAY VIDEO(to get you excited, please press that like button!):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KurHeEWBcaQ

Lets start with the pros and cons.

PROS:
Spoiler
-Amazing Damage
-Amazing clearspeed
-Spectral Throw is always fun
-You can do this build on a 5l without problems
-Its not expensive at all

CONS:
Spoiler
-The only problem ive noticed is stacking evasion and all together "tankyness".

GEAR:

Spoiler
Weapon:
Spoiler

-A budget choice would of course be a:

It has amazing crit and a lot of Physical damage, which is always nice, plus aside the crit and damage it also has a poision buff, that makes you regenerate life, so binos is a really great option.
I was lucky to get mine for 1ex with max crit, id suggest looking for a good crit, rather than a slightly bigger phys roll.

IDEALY you would want a mirrored dagger, like Loath Bane, or just a ~40ex dagger with high atk speed and crit, together with A LOT of phys damage, otherwise don't switch Bino's.

Shield:
Spoiler
Now this is important, you need a good shield to survive, so Stack Evasion, Life, Resistances, and if you can, block, just like a cherry on a cake.

Chest:
Spoiler
Best choice would be a LIGHTNING COIL! Not the kind of chest i armour i have, i am greedy, and don't really care about the occasional death, i went with a decent 6l, that has Evasion, Resistances, a lot of life

But, yeah, if you can, get a lightning coil

Gloves
Spoiler
The best choice would be:

If, you seem to be dying, which shouldn't be happening, then you would try to get gloves with evasion/resistances/life, the ususal.

GG gloves would be Atziris Accuities for than instant leech on crit.

Boots:
Spoiler

I was kind of low on resistances, so i went with resistance and movespeed boots

BUT, if you feel fine about your resistances, then a goo choice would be:
they have spell dodge and evasion rating and life.

Helmet:
Spoiler
Rat's nest or any helmet with resistances, evasion and life is fine, but im all about that clear speed, Rat's nest gives me attack speed, movement speed, global crit chance, so they are perfect.

Belt:
Spoiler
Either a rare belt with weapon elemental damage, resistances, life and strength, or just a:

it has 10% increased life, but most importantly 10-20 flat phys damage, its perfect, plus i had a legacy one just laying around.

Jewelry:
Spoiler

For DPS you want to have flat phys on both of your rings and amulet, everything else is basic self explanatory stuff, life and resistances.

Skill Tree:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAAMeBLEFLQW1DPINjQ5IEJIRlha_G60fQSM2I_Yk_SaVKgss4S5TMHEwfDIyNj06Qj3iPs9DMUcGSO5KfUt4TP9Nkk4qUUdTEFVLVvVaGluvXfJh4mKsY0NlTWqMbIxwUnBWdO11y3X9eK57FH11feOEb4d2idOMNo19jX6Nv46KkBuX0JoTnaqi2aOKpcusZrDYsbO0xbVIuT674702vea-p8LswzPEosgUzZjTb9N-1CPUQtZY2Hbawdtu29Tb592o4tXjn-dU6mLrY-1B7g7y4fVv_MX-uv_e?accountName=AngrYDonutZ&characterName=AyyLmaoTheGreat

Bandits:
-Life(Oak);
-Attack Speed/Physical damage(Kraylin/Oak);
-Power Charge(Alira)

GEMS:

6l: ST/GMP/FA/AFD/PPAD/ICD
Auras
Hatred and Herald of ice:
4l: Herald of Ice/Curse on Hit/Blood rage/Assasins mark(To generate powercharges);

Single target:
4l: Double strike/Melee physical damage/Multistrike/Increased Critical damage.

Last edited by AngrYDonutZ on Apr 4, 2016, 8:54:16 AM
Last bumped on Sep 27, 2016, 7:46:32 PM
Hey I really like your build.

I just have 2 questions, how do you sustain mana and don't you feel squishy with only 119% maximum life in your tree?

thanks
"
saouled wrote:

I just have 2 questions, how do you sustain mana and don't you feel squishy with only 119% maximum life in your tree?

thanks

Hi, I'm running likely the same build start from the duelist. Mana is a real problem for that build, so I've suspended it untill I get 5l Coil and jewellery. At the moment I need something like 30 respecs to remake my tree for more life, survivability and also some free nodes. I guess I will make some comments here or make my own topic with build I use (it's based on bleeding) to clarify questions you ask. The most right answer I can suggest for now is to run BM gem.
"

thanks

Sustaining mana is quite easy actually, only problems i find for sustaining mana would be on -40% recovery maps, even then you are sustaining it pretty easy, the thing for me is having approx 0.4% leech on tree, and with you damage you should easly be able to sustain mana(Somewhere in the bottom of the tree theres a node called "Mana leech", but im thinking of dropping it at lvl 90 for a mana leech jewel, to free up some pace for a higher dps jewel.

About the life, well, if you play smart and dont get yourself in trouble all the time, if you look at the video, you can see i take quite a bit of damage, as i was speed running, if you play like a t12/13 map, you should be fine with 119%, if you just dont do anything stupid, like whirling blade through a magic pack, or try to tank phys reflect, so yeah, you should be fine with 119%. +im thinking of redesigning the tree for a higher survivability one :)

In conclusion, yeah, i do feel kind of squishy sometimes, but if you get used to it, you should die at all.

To prove it, im gonna make an atziri run video, when i get my gear all set up, need to change boots and chest for that.

btw:Glad you like the build. :)
Last edited by AngrYDonutZ on Mar 26, 2016, 3:37:15 AM
This build has promise, but can it run reflect maps w/o vaal pact? Given that a map with good rolls appears but has phys reflect mod are tempting.
you cant really run phys reflect or ele reflect, but i was thinking of grab vaal pact myself, but the thing is, you run blood rage, and it drains your life pretty fast. None the less ill spec into Vaal pact as soon as i can.
Do you have any plans in update the build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info