PoE is not PVP Game

So, basically, players have to dump their current builds in order to achieve something in PvP, and even then it highly favors players with massive currency investment?
"
So, basically, players have to dump their current builds in order to achieve something in PvP, and even then it highly favors players with massive currency investment?

git gud
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Mar 21, 2016, 3:21:47 PM
I have fun reading replies :D

the game is not a dead and its evolving every time with lot of contents wasting time in pvp is useless.

The thing that approve my point is look at who reply to me and who reply to most topics in the pvp forum (same faces for long time = most people are not interested in pvp) trying hard to approve the opposite of my view.

The game itself is massive and has alot of things to enjoy apart from pvp

Regards,
wasting time in standard is useless
never stop trolling
like your older posts like "EA damage is ok", more fun posts coming?
It's nothing to do with whether or not PoE is a PVP game, it's mostly about making PVP actually somewhat balanced and an enjoyable aspect of the game. That's it.

"
alshabibi7 wrote:
I have fun reading replies :D

the game is not a dead and its evolving every time with lot of contents wasting time in pvp is useless.

The thing that approve my point is look at who reply to me and who reply to most topics in the pvp forum (same faces for long time = most people are not interested in pvp) trying hard to approve the opposite of my view.

The game itself is massive and has alot of things to enjoy apart from pvp

Regards,

It's not "wasting time" really, or it wasn't before all these updates. You can definitely learn a lot about your own characters from other players.

And as far as the game having lots to enjoy outside of PVP, maybe stop and think that some of us don't really CARE about those things, and that we like PVP. We're not all you.
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
I thought i will just leave it here:)

Asides that, i think pvp now is in worse shape than before. Do you remember ascendancy class assassin with those bonuses against full life and low life which will wreck all CI builds and and low life builds. Although at this point it doesn't even matter anymore..
Last edited by Andrius319 on Mar 22, 2016, 2:20:04 PM
"
It's nothing to do with whether or not PoE is a PVP game, it's mostly about making PVP actually somewhat balanced and an enjoyable aspect of the game. That's it.

This!
"
Rakiii wrote:
"

This!

balance went to toilet with 1.3. It will never comeback
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on May 22, 2016, 1:02:52 AM
"
Well, the thing is, no kind of tweaking is ever going to make a good PvP system. It's simply not possible when you can have tens of levels of difference, plus hundreds (or even thousands) of exalts between characters fighting each other.
The only reason you appreciate the current system is because you guys are at the top part of it, with means to have at the very least decent chances against most other builds you can encounter. But for a lot of players, it's not fun, because they have no chance against the most invested players out there, that are most present and active in PvP.

I think that the level 28 PvP-only characters was the right way to look at, but giving the ability to alter their skill tree and equipment was a huge mistake, as it removes the point of giving pre-balanced characters.
Yes, I know it sucks that you don't get to make your build yourself, even more so as one of PoE's main selling points is its ability to personalize the character. But you are never going to manage to develop PvP if sandbagging remains so easy to do.

You're wrong, sir, sorry to disagree..

There are games, well, I know of at least one. Has items in it which are used for pvp that become very cheap a week after ladders start, and drop drastically as soon as 3 days after. Items that can make very competitive builds, as compared to even the most expensive.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info