GhazzyTV - Essence Drain & Contagion (or Bane/Soulrend) Trickster [SC/HC/Uber Elder/Shaper]

"
Shmag wrote:

Awesome thanks - What do you suggest without Allelopathy gloves?

This build works on all rare items. But why should you not use Allelopathy?

But if you want rare gloves you can look for the usual:
1. Life
2. Resistance
3. Mana

You can also look for Fingerless Silk base that gives you increased Spell Damage.

Ozon_
"
TenarWhat wrote:

How did you get "10 % Increased maximum mana" on boots?

Ozon_
"
ZerkerEOD wrote:
Why would I want to drop Cherrubim's Maleficence for the Cloak?

I dont know why you want that. But Cloak of defiance can give you more EHP if you need that more than damage.

Ozon_
"
Odd_the_king wrote:
"
TenarWhat wrote:

How did you get "10 % Increased maximum mana" on boots?

Ozon_

It's a Temple hybrid mod, Xopec's. Flat and inc % maximum mana.
hey i started using your build but i ripped During leveling due to a screenfreeze, what would u suggest for a ssfhc character wich uniques first etc or any good items i need to lookout for that greatly decrease the risk of dying on itself?

"
xest0 wrote:
hey i started using your build but i ripped During leveling due to a screenfreeze, what would u suggest for a ssfhc character wich uniques first etc or any good items i need to lookout for that greatly decrease the risk of dying on itself?

Pick up life node first, get items with life, and mana when Mom is ready. Dexterity and Armour items is always helpful when leveling and I usually use rare items. Can you find goldrim early it's good (I did yesterday)

From what level do you need help with good uniques? Someone with more HC experience can probably help you if it's in maps you need help.

Ozon_
I'm a bit confused regarding the eHP calculator.

I'm currently at 5538 hp, with 2167 mana unreserved with my clarity and blasphemy TC on (3742 manapool with no auras). I'm using MoM and CoD, so 40% soak to manapool.

When I'm inputting this into the eHP calculator it gives me optimal mana at 3692. So if I'm understanding that correctly, I should be at 3692 mana AFTER auras/blasphemy curses at my current setup and hp? Which would put me at just shy of 6k mana in actual mana pool. It seems like.. a lot? Would you mind explaining how we reach that number?

My plebian mind just thinks HP*0.4 (MoM + CoD) and then some headroom for spell casting. Using that line of thinking I end up at 2215 mana, add one or two hundred for spell casting space and I'm still shy more than 1k of what I'm getting from the eHP calc.

I'm probably missing something here, would love if someone could shed some light on this. :p
Great setup! I'm new to the game and really enjoying putting this build together. I am confused by one thing. You have the Witchfire Brew flask equipped, and it gives the Despair aura during flask effect. But in your videos, it doesn't look like you cast the flask hardly ever, yet you still have the aura and are giving all enemies around you the debuff. I tried keeping my eye on the flask in the bottom left, but I can hardly ever see it being activated. Is this an interaction I'm not aware of? Thanks for any advice!
Last edited by red_jazz_renegade on Jun 21, 2018, 1:53:45 AM
Thanks for the build Ghazzy. I had a break in sanity and after leveling this as my league start I tried out a CI Lightning arrow build. Needless to say it's a glass cannon. I hopped back on my essence drain and was like "Why did I ever think this build was slow?" now I'm happily leveling it again. This thread is full of great advice and ways to min/max this build.

Just wanted to come in and praise all of you for all the hard work. Keep it up Exiles.
"
Great setup! I'm new to the game and really enjoying putting this build together. I am confused by one thing. You have the Witchfire Brew flask equipped, and it gives the Despair aura during flask effect. But in your videos, it doesn't look like you cast the flask hardly ever, yet you still have the aura and are giving all enemies around you the debuff. I tried keeping my eye on the flask in the bottom left, but I can hardly ever see it being activated. Is this an interaction I'm not aware of? Thanks for any advice!

I don't know the gear that is used in the video, but it might be the impresence chaos amulet that give despair.
Ozon_

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info