GhazzyTV - Essence Drain & Contagion (or Bane/Soulrend) Trickster [SC/HC/Uber Elder/Shaper]

What do you think of this thing? This should boost the damage a bit and you can run despair for free.

Noob here, quick question...

Immortal Call in the guide is linked with Vaal Lightning Trap, however I don't think I've seen it once proc for me (the trap I mean) - Then I read CWDT again and said it doesn't support vaal so now im extra confused lol. Any feedback on this? Thanks!
"
Ghazzy wrote:

"
Thank you for the great guide.
I was wondering whether you had any gearing advice for me besides the obvious flasks I still need to replace. (my character is public)

Hey,

My pleasure bro, glad you like it!

Well, I've always preferred a +1 gem lvl chest over CoD for this build, even in hardcore. So there's that.

I loathe Le Heup personally but if you feel safe with your eHP & res then go for it :)

In regards to the chest, out of curiousity, why then recommend the CoD over a rare/Skin of the Loyal Simple Robe or am I missing something?

Le heup: I don't like it either, but it was cheap and I couldn't find another good ring yet. And not far enough in mapping yet that I need resists above 75.
"
Jadefalkner wrote:
What do you think of this thing? This should boost the damage a bit and you can run despair for free.

Damn, I would totally use this if I could replace the resistance I had in my amulet.
I am not Russian.
I'm always surprised again to see how big a damage boost Empower 3 is. My ED DoT dps jumped from 42k to 60k, by replacing Decay with Emp 3. Yes, I do loose the single target Decay damage.
Hello,

Can someone answer my question please:

I'm using a lot of abyss eye jewels that have 2 x add chaos damage + 10~15% increased damage while holding a shield (even on my 2 socketed unique belt). Is it a good idea ? do I better stick to the tutorial ?
Hey! Wanted to say thanks for the build! I had a question though.

Sitting at lvl 78 right now, gear pretty standard -

This is, aside from a sunder dude I made when Oriath was released, my highest character ever so I'm not an expert. My question is this: My ED dps seems super low. Sitting at 6500ish on the skill itself. I have followed the passive tree to a T so I know that's all right. Is it something to do with my gear?
"
Tunderaxy wrote:
Hey! Wanted to say thanks for the build! I had a question though.

Sitting at lvl 78 right now, gear pretty standard -

This is, aside from a sunder dude I made when Oriath was released, my highest character ever so I'm not an expert. My question is this: My ED dps seems super low. Sitting at 6500ish on the skill itself. I have followed the passive tree to a T so I know that's all right. Is it something to do with my gear?

2 things. 1, your gem levels for your Essence Drain setup are all low. So there's that. You also don't have empower 3+ which is recommended for extra damage. 2) You pretty much need to ignore the tooltip dps. That only tells you what the initial hit of the essence drain projectile is. It doesn't represent the DOT damage.
"
tanadelsuono wrote:
I'm using a lot of abyss eye jewels that have 2 x add chaos damage + 10~15% increased damage while holding a shield (even on my 2 socketed unique belt). Is it a good idea ? do I better stick to the tutorial ?

The added chaos damage doesn't help, the increased dam while holding a shield does.

(Offensive) Stats to look for on jewels are:
- increased damage
- increased spell damage
- increased chaos damage
- increased damage over time
- increased spell damage while holding a shield
- increased damage over time while holding a shield
Breath of the Council is much better than royal skean? It's boost dps as well?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info