2.2 (PHC) Dual Voidbattery LIFE/ES crit freezing pulse ASSASIN

Soo, i wanted to share my current build with you guys. Im sitting at around 5k hp and 2k shield and like they say : good offence is best defense, i perma freeze all bosses when i play solo and some of them when im partying with 2/3 ppl. also this build can easily clear all maps and mods EXCEPT ELE REFLECT.

Im having capped crit change with 9 p charges with only 3 crit nodes. all u need is CRITICAL MULTI!

Gem links :
Freezing pulse : Greater multiple projectiles, spell echo, increased critical damage, cold penetration, freezing pulse, life leech (with vaal pact insane survivability)

Vaal : vaal haste, vaal discipline, incr. duration

Movement : Lightning warp, reduced duration, f casting.

cwtd : cwtd, immortal call, enfeeble, increased duration

Curse : curse on hit, assasins mark, herald of ice.

AURA : ARCTIC ARMOUR, Clarity, herald of ice. vaal discipline

Dealing with reflect : pop sapphire flask, vaal discipline and kill bitches.

u can ask me anything what comes up to this build ingame. :ign: Nko_dualvoidmeetagain
My Current tree LVL 83 PHC :
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAAMeBAcEswceCPQN0Q5ID6sPxBCSEQ8RLREvEZYWvxo4HNwfAh9BIG4jNiSLJpUnLylPKgsqOCsKLJwtHzIyMtE6WDrYO3w740T7RUdFfEWdSVFJsUwtTLNQMFMQU1JVS1XGXfJfKmHiY0NkCWpDaxdrt3BSfIN_xoKbg9uD94V9idOKKIw2jxqP-pBVkyeVIJUul5eaO5rgoS-iAKKjtDi4yrmTvG-86r6KwFTAZsHzwwnDOtAf1abXz9mG217hc-OE5Rnr5Ovu6_XsOO0874jv6_Af8NXyHfk3-_U=?accountName=n1koee&characterName=Nko_dualvoidwemeetagain
Last bumped on Apr 27, 2016, 9:37:00 AM
This build can easily be done with dualvield daggers, its very effective and can clear maps well as you do with batteries.
Hey! I really want to see your build in action.

Add some vids please.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info