Wanding templar discharge build

Going to paste a post where I explained the build.

"
Mandena wrote:
Ok I saw this post via google and decided to post this here. I spent a while going over build in my head and now the templar I'm now leveling is tearing through the game like its a joke. AoEing multiple rooms in A3 with no fear of death with gear 20 levels too old.

The basics of it are simple. I'm focusing on 2 charges only as 3 charges would take too many skill slots and micromanagement. My main damage however is from endurance charges (and molten shell) with lots of +fire damage nodes. The power charges are only there for shock and the +crit. I'm building how you would build any super tanky character with lots of hp nodes and armor.

The great thing about stacking armor in this build is that molten shell gives you about 1k armor on its own so when you have all armor nodes you will actually get something like 2k armor from it.(guesstimation) Blood magic supports for most of the spells save maybe the curse. Which btw I'm using warlord's mark for more endurance charges and the leech synergizes well with power siphon.

I plan on using 3 auras if possible anger/determination/wrath. They all fit perfectly in the build.

Typical pull of mobs goes molten shell > enduring cry > curse > EC > shell blows up > discharge > most things die > power siphon rest > next pack same deal + power charges.
I use firestorm as an inbetween spell if I don't have anything else to do because of enduring cry cooldown.

Biggest problem so far is that this build takes so many damned gem slots that need to be linked that it was a pain to use till I got some stashed 4 links I had.

Otherwise I don't think the build will have much of a problem in higher difficulties until maybe maps. The build is pretty tiring/challenging though. Screw up a discharge or forget an enduring cry and packs can take a while.

Not sure if this post belongs here but if you have any questions go ahead and shoot em at me.

Keep in mind I don't have high level experience so far with the build but so far its stronger than I anticipated in certain cases. With a crit everything in range just dies.

Feedback would be nice.
Does this mean you use wands for weapon? I am wondering what gear you use?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info