2.2 Assassin Blade Vortex - Beybowbowbow - Bow caster

Hi,

this is my first try at presenting my own build that i currently kinda play in softcore and started in the Talisman league. I was looking for the most crit multi i can get, for a damn cheap price so waht item comes to sense - Death's Harp! i was lucky and got that 6l one for 2 ex in the talisman league. the only Difficulty was to get the right sockets, but im currently pleasedwith what i got. I would suggest that you use vorici and try to roll a red and a green socket, and wirking with what you get for the start. There aer several good options for support gems, and i ten to swap added fire dmg with less duration, unsure of wich i prefer.

I might have to try atziri again as i failed early on but now i think my gear is good enough.

This build might still be a bit klunky skill tree wise, but its fun anyway :)

with full charges i get about 25k DPS with one blade.

my current aura setup is:
-Clarity + Enlighten
-Hatred + Enlighten
-Warlocks Mark + Blasphemy

Spoiler

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAAPuBAcEswVCBx4I9A0fDkgPqxCSES0RlhXtFr8ZihqPHNwdviBuIvQjNiSLJpUo-ioLKjgsnDGeMjIy0TOHNZI64TwFPCg9X0GHQZZFR0WdSVFMs03jUDBSU1MQU1JUvVVLVcZcQF3yXyph4mSdakNqjGwLbRlwUnX9fIN_xoLHg9uEb4TFidOMNo8aj_qTJ5UulouXlZf0muCbtZy-n9-hL6IAotmmV66zsNi1SLc-uJO5k7xvvorAVMBmwwnDOsgU0PXUQtW52L3Zhtte6-Tr7uv173zw1fId8kX1b_ba-ej7Cf4K_o8=?accountName=Gattsu89&characterName=Cotrell

I would be happy for any feedback you can give!

cheers guys!
Last bumped on Mar 19, 2016, 8:25:14 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info