ice witch power charge question

Hey guys this could be a really noob question but I couldn't figure it out so... I put some passive skill points on power charges on the witch skill tree but I have yet to see one power charge surrounding me...Did I just miss allocating a key skill point somewhere or is there something else?

If someone could post a screenshot of their skill tree on the power charge part it would help immensely

Thanks-
for now, there are a very very few ways to generate power charges and most of them aren't really accessible to witches. i don't think it's really implemented right now or at least not considered to be really implemented.
"
pocketmoon wrote:
Hey guys this could be a really noob question but I couldn't figure it out so... I put some passive skill points on power charges on the witch skill tree but I have yet to see one power charge surrounding me...Did I just miss allocating a key skill point somewhere or is there something else?

If someone could post a screenshot of their skill tree on the power charge part it would help immensely

Thanks-

Theres 2 ways from passives to generate powercharges. Powercharge on melee crit. and powercharge from minion death. They are on the left (10:30ish about the element damages) and right (2:30ish past the crit nodes) from the witches starting point.
Oh okay thanks alot... I guess I should concentrate points somewhere else for now
"
pocketmoon wrote:
Oh okay thanks alot... I guess I should concentrate points somewhere else for now
There's also Voll's Armour which gives you a power charge whenever you crit.
To get power charges you either have to get the unique mentioned above or invest in one of the passives granting them.
One grant you a power charge when you get a melee crit and the other when one of your minions die.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info