[2.2] SuperNova Part III - whole screen 200K DPS Ice Nova | Atziri ez GGG featured

"
ptoop84 wrote:
"
Freayce wrote:
"
ptoop84 wrote:
Gear not finished, but not bad tho
Empowers on its way to be lvl 3, so im gonna try my luck.

Spoiler

Tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMBAALjBLMFQgW1Bx4HpQ5ID6sPxBEPEZYTcRZAFm8WvxhqGjgaSB0UIG4i6iSLJKomlScvJ6kpTyoLKjgsnC0fLdIwcTIBNuk5UjpCOlg7fDwFPV9BlkJ6SVFJskt4TLNQMFJTVUtVxleUWAdYrlnzXfJepWHiYetknWaea7dwUnGFcg96U3pwfPB_xoIQgpuFfYnTjDaNv45kj0aP-pBVkQeVIJUul5WaO5smm6GfPp_fogCio6yYrrOxQrIZtvq4ysHzwzrPetD11CPVptte3ajfsOFz42ro1uv17TzvfPAf8NXyHfMR9Cj3pvfX-tI=?accountName=ptoop84&characterName=PixelowaZdzira

Destroyed T15 Malachai within 5 minuts with this build deathless. There is nothing this build cant handle, and its not even finished.

You never use Life leech or empower gems?

Life Leech is needed only for ele reflect maps, i rather sell the map or reroll it then waste my time with ele reflect maps. Empower, well if you want to use Empower, you will need 2 POHs.
Using POH with the last socket blue, will allow you to use Increase Rarity gem for MF, Inc.Aoe gem for easy maps, faster clearing speed. Concentrated effect for flame surge combo.

When it comes to Atziri's Step, Empower should be placed there without doubt.

I did some more gear upgrades, but im done with this build for now, trying to build something new.
I playing this build I am at lvl 70 atm and it is going good,

I got 1 question, I was lucky and got 2x6L PoH so I equiped both and wanted to know if there is a better option for the single target whit the second staff on switch, if I can get a complete 6L for the single beside swarp just 1-2 gem whit the nova, what will u sugest me
"
TaxiQC wrote:
I playing this build I am at lvl 70 atm and it is going good,

I got 1 question, I was lucky and got 2x6L PoH so I equiped both and wanted to know if there is a better option for the single target whit the second staff on switch, if I can get a complete 6L for the single beside swarp just 1-2 gem whit the nova, what will u sugest me

You can use the second staff for a flame surge setup, but i would rather sell the second POH and buy Empower 4.
Hey all

I'm having huge issues with life pool. I don't believe it's my gear, so I was wondering about an alternate tree, if anyone has any input?

Lvl: 83
Current HP: 3.742

Spoiler
GEAR:

Thanks in advance
"
Fathervic wrote:
Hey all

I'm having huge issues with life pool. I don't believe it's my gear, so I was wondering about an alternate tree, if anyone has any input?

Lvl: 83
Current HP: 3.742

Spoiler
GEAR:

Thanks in advance

I am running the inquisitor version of this build with 5L PoH and 5L carcass jack.

Also having issues with surviving. I'm at lvl 75 and barely have over 4k life. Very easy for this build to get 1 shot by stronger bosses. I even sacrificed some of the crit wheels to get all the life nodes I can hit.

Wishing now that I had tri curse witch version... I think surviving in all situations trumps max DPS for this build. Very annoying to stomp through maps then run into a tough hard hitting phys rare or boss and get 1 shot. Worst part is that this build is basically played so you just stomp any crowd regardless and leech fast enough to stay alive. This can work out very well but if you get 1 shot you can die instantly.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info