[2.2][Triskster] Blade Vortex ninja - worthless deeps (100k+)

Fun to play build - Fast and Furious

I don't have 6L, tooltip dps as much as misleading without charges or offensive auras and with increased aoe is around 9k. For bosses and in party with conc effect, tooltip goes to 22k. If you multiply it by 50 stacks, you get the idea how fast this can rape bigger mobs.

For regular clearing i usually maitain 2x whirl, 1x BV cast - this keeps me at 14-20 stacks all the time and i can oneshot blue packs doing so while solo. In party it is harder to keep up with the lags this skill causes.

I will upload some video later

I don't think it's HC viable for mappping in T12+ . MoM + Coil is my only defense, maybe with Rumi it would be better.
I picked this build for SC on purpose. It's fast and can be done as first char of the league. I use this for speedrunning through Lab - average is 5 minutes 30 seconds per run, depending on layout.

btw, Trickster is just for the sake of free whirling blades with MoM combination - my mana gets to when i get through heavy hitters but i am still able to whirl out if i won't get stunned. Can be done as other ascendancy classes.

Gear

Spoiler

Now on Low life with ES - Inspired by Nugi
Spoiler

Don't hate my flasks, i don't have Taste of Hate or Vinkars:/

build / tree

Life + MOM

Low Life + 3curse ES scrubby Vaal Pact
poeurl.com/Bpx

This screen is just for the purpose of the screen. It's worhtless number. I run wihout RF, and with incDuration over or INcreased Area over Conc Effect. But even without these i can pull after recalculation around 100-150k dps without too much of a sweat. Power of Low life scaling and self buffs.

http://i.imgur.com/oxB2KFk.jpg - full size

edit. 2016/4/4 - updated build. Added screenshot with some "tooltip" dps for those mathsavy people.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
Last edited by Marxone on Apr 4, 2016, 8:03:49 AM
Last bumped on Apr 7, 2016, 12:14:06 PM
Btw, most of the gear is self found.

By current prices, it's 8ex build, but none of the items is really mandatory and i wore white 4L gloves lvl 20-70 where i stashed my Blade Vortex during leveling, before i noticed it :D
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
to figure your blade vortex dps, you divide your tooltip dps by your casts per second, and times that by 50
hey marxone, i'm doing your build, what about bandits who do i help or kill.
Life sucks; but damn i'm havin a ball doin it.
I tend to get points. I think i helped Alira for Power Charge as i ran Assasins Mark most of the time, but otherwise i kill all.

3.13 was the golden age.
"
xMustard wrote:
to figure your blade vortex dps, you divide your tooltip dps by your casts per second, and times that by 50

Then my DPS sux pretty badly compared to other Vortex builds :)

Updated first post with Lowlife conversion (50 regrets, no regrets)

3.13 was the golden age.
Updated after getting 40/40 on this league, i am done. It was fun, gonna play this build again most likely. Original MoM version is cheap and fun to play in regard of running labs, Low life version is just logical swap after getting the currency to do so.

Low life dps is much higher and the utility - running Hatred, Haste and Herald of Ash with tripple curse is just nice.

3.13 was the golden age.
would added fire be your 6th link? or crit multi?

also, how are u generating frenzy charges on low life? wouldn't trickster points be be better spent on swift killer than walk the aether. your move speed is pretty quick as is with this build.

i'm noticing none of your low life gear has chaos res on it. are you able to deal with chaos completely with atziri's promise?
IGN: Napp_Sleepp
Last edited by Searcher314 on Apr 7, 2016, 6:54:50 AM
ad Chaos res - well, i haven't met much stuff that can survive the first whirl through. So i don't take dmg, or don't notice it with the leech and Vaal pact.
For example, Jungle Valley boss can survive the initial hit only if the map mods have Enfeeble + phys resist and life roll on it. Otherwise with 40ish stacks i just kill him when i see him.

ad Frenzy - I don't do frenzy charges, on the screen i have blood rage, but the degen is annoying, so i gave up Frenzy charges completely (not investing into them in Ascendancy class nor the)
Screen is just to show how ridiculous the tooltip can be :)

With Increased Aoe + Increased Duration + increased Crit strikes and Echo, to keep up 16-20 stacks on average, blue packs in T11-12 just die when i whirl through them.

This build is not resilient, dmg is the defense, i just kill stuff before taking any dmg. On HC the defense could come from Grace (droping Haste) and Enfeeble (droping Ass Mark) , which would provide a lot of defensivness. But fck that, i played SC, i wanted to enjoy it :D

For 6L, considering play style, i think Echo + Inc. Cri strikes + Controled Destruction + Increased AoE and Increased Duration would be optimal. Build has a lot of dmg as it is. Red socket for Leech swap for phys reflect maps, Increased AoE with Conc Effect on swap on tougher bosses who needs to be zerged down fast. But even without Conc effect, i think bosses without multiple phases can be killed under 5 seconds with this

3.13 was the golden age.
Swift Killer might be good option. Utility wise i still preffer Walk the Aether, but for pure dmg performance, Swift Killer would be the way to go.

3.13 was the golden age.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info