2.2 Assasin COC Ground Slam 95%Crit & Spell Crit 24/3 Updated

Skill Gems & Gear:

Choice:

will drop to about 86% crit after changing it,but assassin mark will take the remaining,I think facebreaker will be more powerful

This will be a second choice if you can't get a Vagan Sceptre

Q:Why will it be second choice?it have Unholy Might and more Crit Chance

A:I have tested and the you will have about 10%more dmg on Blade fall and EK and about 7%less on Arc with the Unholy Might Buff,
but i only have 74% chance to hit,that's mean 26%less chance to cast on crit.and even less attack speed

Q:Why not Hatred + CoH Setup

A:Our Damage is enough,and CoH Setup Can't Curse all of the Monster

This Build will still Available even you don't have those flask if you have leech enchantment on boot

24/3 New Skill Tree:https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAAQHBLMFQgceCPQN0Q5IDlwPxBCSES0RlhZvFr8aOBpsG8gc3CBuIzYkqiaVJy8pTyoLLJwtHzIyMtE2PTbpOlg62Dt8PAU9X0GWRUdFfkWdSVFMs1AwUdlSU1MQU1JVS1WFVa5Vxl3yYeJirGNDZJ1mVGjyakNq-mu3bIxtGXBSfIN-WX_GgpuD24V7hX2J04w2jxqP-pBVlSCVLpeVl_SaO5rgnaqf36IAoqOi2aXLrrOwkrDYuMq5k7xvvOrAVMBmwfPDCc_d0B_Q9dmG217jauOE5CLr7uv17DjvfO_r8B_w1fGK8h3_kw==?accountName=kenhoyt&characterName=SingSingAA

I have found that i should take one more frenzy charges & Blood Drinker rather than Harrier,and you can save 3 more point!

Video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7p1IMwsKWvk&feature=youtu.be

Nearly no crit from the skill tree
Just some Spell Crit

Bandit:Ork,Attack Speed,Power Charges

*******************************************************************************************************
Elreon Ring are not required,even i switch AA to Purity of Element in Elemental Weakness Map
With 5%mana still work good without it.

But the only thing that is you cannot summon ice golem when you are 95%mana reserved and without elreon rings.
*******************************************************************************************************

Ambush VS Toxic Delivery

Toxic Delivery
---Give you 10% extra Chaos Damage
---more Damage over time if you are using Consuming Dark

Ambush
---First Hit 100% crit(without Charges),that's make you can Fill up you Charges as fast as possible
---Your AoE is Bigger than the Ground Slam Area,the monster that are far away from you,they are full life
when your spell Hit them,40% crit multi Buff

Just have you Choice

Thanks for the Discussion & Improvement for all you guys on this build

Other Build:
[2.3]95% Crit Slayer Reaver Huge AoE
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1691977
2.2 Classic Voltaxic Deadeye/Raider Ice Shot 70K+ DPS
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1620690
Gaming Life
Last edited by kenhoyt on Jun 26, 2016, 2:48:38 AM
Last bumped on Jun 27, 2016, 9:19:00 AM
holy shiat

that looks absolutely legit. i have a CoC quill rain build but it doesn't even spam spells as often as yours does...im definitely getting a vagan crit sceptre and going to town with this build. probably change the tree up a bit but ya...wow thats intense.

edit: im having a hard time trying to optimize passives and gear for a life build, so im probably going to do this low life. the dps will increase probably, even from using an ES shield, which i think i'll plan on doing. we'll see...but ya this should be pretty amazing. using a shield will make me very defensive, or dual wield will be even higher dps
Last edited by xMustard on Mar 14, 2016, 8:52:25 PM
Hey,i like your build and will try it :D
Could u tell me pls wich Bandits you choose?
Would be nice to know :)

thanks!
since he is hp base, it would most likely be oak/passive/alira for power charge. guess you could probably grab up the attack speed in cruel difficulty, that would help.

yeah im definitely going to do a version of this build, but it will differ. not sure i'll use a vagan sceptre but will use Death's Hand. this way i can skip out on a lot of crit from gear and still have close to cap, as well as getting the massive boost of DPS from deaths hand "gain unholy might for 2 seconds on critical strike". unholy might grants an additional 30% of physical damage as extra chaos damage. this is MASSIVE and could potentially work great with consuming dark dagger as well...but im sure that isn't necessary. you also double dip from the shadow start 10% phys/chaos from this as well.

essentially i'll be using EK, bladefall, and probably glacial cascade (does some physical damage), with hatred, taste of hate, atziri's promise, etc. this allows you to do so much physical damage, and capitalize on the bonuses from physical damage the most as well.

though if you wanted to turn this into a poisoning build as well you could run EK, bladefall, added fire (or maybe added chaos, not sure which would be best) and use pyre ring with consuming dark 2nd hand.
you'd end up with an incredible amount of chaos damage, which would also poison, and you hit at a very high frequency so you could stack it up fairly quick. i doubt this would be necessary since your damage is so high already, clearly from the video, but could help with those harder boss clears and atziri.
xMustard, I'm interested in trying this build, could you give me an update on your build/passives? I'll compare them with the OP's and see what I can do.
Last edited by Shadow1393 on Mar 16, 2016, 6:12:58 AM
"
xMustard wrote:
since he is hp base, it would most likely be oak/passive/alira for power charge. guess you could probably grab up the attack speed in cruel difficulty, that would help.

yeah im definitely going to do a version of this build, but it will differ. not sure i'll use a vagan sceptre but will use Death's Hand. this way i can skip out on a lot of crit from gear and still have close to cap, as well as getting the massive boost of DPS from deaths hand "gain unholy might for 2 seconds on critical strike". unholy might grants an additional 30% of physical damage as extra chaos damage. this is MASSIVE and could potentially work great with consuming dark dagger as well...but im sure that isn't necessary. you also double dip from the shadow start 10% phys/chaos from this as well.

essentially i'll be using EK, bladefall, and probably glacial cascade (does some physical damage), with hatred, taste of hate, atziri's promise, etc. this allows you to do so much physical damage, and capitalize on the bonuses from physical damage the most as well.

though if you wanted to turn this into a poisoning build as well you could run EK, bladefall, added fire (or maybe added chaos, not sure which would be best) and use pyre ring with consuming dark 2nd hand.
you'd end up with an incredible amount of chaos damage, which would also poison, and you hit at a very high frequency so you could stack it up fairly quick. i doubt this would be necessary since your damage is so high already, clearly from the video, but could help with those harder boss clears and atziri.

I have tried glacial cascade already,that's is more good for boss fighting,but Arc will be more great on map cleaning,cause the damage is already very high,

3min mapping vs 5s boss fight

i will pick mapping

Unholy might is a convert damage,not extra,but this will help,also great for the consuming dark for poison
Gaming Life
im pretty sure its extra. wiki implies it anyway "Unholy Might is a buff that grants an additional 30% of physical damage as chaos damage."
other threads and builds also say its extra damage. i haven't tested it and probably won't until i level my character up to that level, but im confident it isn't conversion

also arc may be better for clearing trash, but do you honestly have any trouble clearing trash already? its a cast on crit build.
"
xMustard wrote:
im pretty sure its extra. wiki implies it anyway "Unholy Might is a buff that grants an additional 30% of physical damage as chaos damage."
other threads and builds also say its extra damage. i haven't tested it and probably won't until i level my character up to that level, but im confident it isn't conversion

also arc may be better for clearing trash, but do you honestly have any trouble clearing trash already? its a cast on crit build.

ok,maybe i am wrong,it's extra

and it's not for the trouble,it's for the AoE,if i have trouble i will use glacial cascade,because it deal more damage,and because i have no trouble,so i pick arc for bigger AoE
Gaming Life
oh also i wanted to ask what your mana cost on skills is without elreon jewelry. do you need elreon jewelry or is it just for helpfulness?

i heard that mathil in his 2.0 build or whatever ran HoI and HoL curse on hit...with hatred that would be pretty close to 100% mana reserve, so elreon jewelry would be necessary.
"
xMustard wrote:
oh also i wanted to ask what your mana cost on skills is without elreon jewelry. do you need elreon jewelry or is it just for helpfulness?

i heard that mathil in his 2.0 build or whatever ran HoI and HoL curse on hit...with hatred that would be pretty close to 100% mana reserve, so elreon jewelry would be necessary.

my rings are elreon ring
Gaming Life

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info