[2.2] 100% chaos ICE TRAPPER - UBER down (T15 Abyss Double Boss fight in 10 sec!!)

"
g0pher wrote:
So I just hit 87 half an hour ago thought I would try Atziri and Uber Atziri, both resulted in deathless clears. Using just a slightly modified tree where I go over to MoM to grab the Mana/Life cluster and another socket.

Atziri/Uber Atziri stats
13k Ice Trap without buffs/charges (17% crit without charges)
4.2k Life
3620 Evasion (28% evade, 40% attack dodge, 44% spell dodge)
Enfeeble + Clarity

Character with Gear/Jewels can be seen here https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/g0pher/characters

Next 13 levels will just be more life to be able to take more hits since it is oneshot at times.

Pretty neat and cheap build overall, enjoying it a lot!

This profile tab has been set to private
Helo ( siemka :) i decide to try this build its my first trap build ever :) question aboute lvling does lvling with ice trap wil be bether ? i ask couse in tree its so much trap points ?
So i think its should be eficient
"
hankinsohl wrote:
"
empower vs void manipulation?

Also why don't you take annihilation and heartseeker clusters?

Void Manipulation is better than Empower level 2. Not sure about Empower 3, 4 or (in a + gems chest) 5 - somewhere along the line Empower probably becomes better, but I haven't tested it.

Annihilation and Heartseeker are nice nodes but don't provide as much damage on their own as the nodes OP takes. The build is stressed for life and resists so it's hard to equip gear that benefits crit, and without that gear the nodes that OP takes provide either needed survivability or more damage.

Throatseeker also falls into this category.

At level 99/100 you'd take all of these crit nodes.

I see, I run a CI very heavy crit version of this build. 82% cc with 6 charges and 560+ multi.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYDAAW1Bx4I1A18DkgPxBB7ES8RUBGWFdcagRslIG4k_SoLKwosvy0fMhg1uTfUO3w9X0GWQixFfEcGSVFJsUuuTLNQMFFHUXRSU1ZjXfJiT2NDZKpnTmo2bAhtGW06bWxvd3BRcFJzbXZvew1-sH_Ghq6J04w2jb-P-pMnlSCVLpeVl5eX9JuGoHmhL6KjppmnK66zswO0DLQ4tUi3dbjKuZO-Or6KwfPDCckGytPQH9DQ0PXXz9hU2VvbGtte2-ffiuUZ51TndOik6NbpAuq662Pr9ewY7T_uFe-I7-vw1fD58YryHfLh-Tf79f_e?accountName=rogergamer&characterName=Solarsynthesis

it's about 35k with power charges at lvl 19, 38k with saboteur trap dmg buff. Feels a little lacking considering the price of some of my items, but maybe I just need to lvl up my gems.

Any suggestions are welcome!
Last edited by AridZephyr on Apr 16, 2016, 7:10:45 AM
"
tccl wrote:
"
g0pher wrote:
So I just hit 87 half an hour ago thought I would try Atziri and Uber Atziri, both resulted in deathless clears. Using just a slightly modified tree where I go over to MoM to grab the Mana/Life cluster and another socket.

Atziri/Uber Atziri stats
13k Ice Trap without buffs/charges (17% crit without charges)
4.2k Life
3620 Evasion (28% evade, 40% attack dodge, 44% spell dodge)
Enfeeble + Clarity

Character with Gear/Jewels can be seen here https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/g0pher/characters

Next 13 levels will just be more life to be able to take more hits since it is oneshot at times.

Pretty neat and cheap build overall, enjoying it a lot!

This profile tab has been set to private

Should be public now.

I did some T15 runs after the Uber run with Enfeeble + Arctic Armour + Clarity and Arctic Armour adds quite a bit of survivability and still leaves me with 300 mana which is enough to spam traps.
I have been running this build and I finished everything from T1-T15 Twinned, T15 Malachi, Uber Atziri and etc. So I decided to change my gear to Magic Find!

The results are awesome! Been getting profitable unique drops and currency(2 exalt drops so far).

I'm at 192% Rarity and 44% quantity without Flask. Tested it until T14.

I did not expect Magic Find gear would be this good.

Feel free to check my profile to see my equips!

This is my first real character this league I enjoyed enough to keep going with (so of course it took until it's half over), but I can't quite afford two Consuming Darks yet. I can get just one for now, should I do that or would my currency be better spent on something else for a weapon at the moment? I did, of course, modify the build slightly to not have the chaos damage I can't make use of yet, and will respec once I have the CDs later.
Last edited by SafariDiscoLion on Apr 16, 2016, 12:39:42 PM
"
yanexph wrote:
I have been running this build and I finished everything from T1-T15 Twinned, T15 Malachi, Uber Atziri and etc. So I decided to change my gear to Magic Find!

The results are awesome! Been getting profitable unique drops and currency(2 exalt drops so far).

I'm at 192% Rarity and 44% quantity without Flask. Tested it until T14.

I did not expect Magic Find gear would be this good.

Feel free to check my profile to see my equips!

That's what my plan is now - MF upgrades only. Haven't ever felt the need to run HoI, really don't see the point and survivability is awesome with enfeeble/arctic armour/MoM (I respecced out of that and did feel the difference, doubt I would RIP but I felt more scared that's for sure).
Soooooo this just dropped

Yay, but now I really want a double curse amulet :/

Hmmm what to link in it, guessing I can get rid of Enlighten and Blasphemy so two slots free? Suggestions?

(And also got
in the same Atziri run :P)
"
g0pher wrote:
"
Biggilus wrote:
Crit this, crit that, to me this is alllll about the EO. I love that skill. Those who say you have to get too close to the mobs for Orb of Storms, I just don't get that.

I have to say this is the fastest, safest and most fun build I've played. Currently sitting at level 88 with 4.4k hps, MoM, EB, ZO, AA and enfeeble on, a 6L Carcass (31 fuses :D ) and it's just screenwide domination.

Never hit Atziri until this build and I didn't understand the mechanics - it was from one stage to the next with hardly any casting inbetween due to the insane DPS output.

Gear:
Spoiler

Tree:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYDAQQHBLMFtQceCPQOSBEvEZYWvxpsG-AfAiL0I_YmlSsKMHEwfDGzMtE2PTbFNuk6QjwFPV9CLEVHRZ1JUUt4TLNNklFHUlNTUlXGVkhW-lfYXEBd8mHiYk9irGSqZ05qNmpDaoxsC2yMbRlvd3BRdZ52b3aCfrB_K3_Ggh6D24Uyh8uIQo19jb-P-pANkyeVLpeVl_Sa4JuGnaqdrp_foHmhL6IAotmnCKebsNi0xbTRtUi3dbzqvorAVMBmwcXC7MgMyBTJBs8V0B_UI9gk2FTbC9vn3ajrY-vu7BjuFe987-vw1fVv98E=

Just flipped through the thread and saw your tree and just wondered for what reason do you spend so many points to get EB/ZO/MOM/EO? Shouldn't you be able to sustain your mana just by using clarity and the regen from the tree? MoM seems kinda inefficient since we don't have that much mana.

Ok so I just respecced out of ZO/EB/MoM to get dual curse to try the Heretic's Veil setup. In order to do that I needed clarity back to get mana regen at 78 or so. Clarity, Enfeeble and TC left me with 120 mana or so and it costs 94 to throw a trap. That was mostly fine, not as fluid as EB/ZO but not having MoM or AA on I seriously noticed a difference in squishiness.

As it stands I'm gonna try one more map but otherwise respeccing back to EB/ZO/MoM so I can run AA too. Have about 280 ES(mana side) and 480 mana so it's actually very good at preventing big chunks of damage with MoM and I reckon well worth a single point investment.

So the other drawback is enfeeble only, but TC really wasn't a game changer and, for me, certainly not worth lettign go of MoM and AA.

Plus I get to put the Heretic's Veil on the market.....
Ty for sharing your build.

It made alot fun. Curently level 91, just changed the setup from +1 curse on the tree to +1 curse on the amu.

The damage output is fine, survivability with 2 curses also fine. Still 86 manareg per second with clarity and exactly 260 mana left to throw the traps with ice trap lvl 21, what a pity it doesnt have 20% quality on it.For more Aoe i use smoke mine and minefield, could put vaal lightning trap or vaal grace in it, but like the increased aoe more.

My jewels arent good, because i am a poor casual player, but this build is fun, if you have family, work and wife, to reach the endgame.

Ty alot again, sir.

Here is my gear and my tree, if someone wanna give me some advice.
Gear
at the moment iaoe gem in the chest, normally i play with controlled destruction gem

pls cut the shitty Sirusboss out of the game
Last edited by Anabasis37 on Apr 17, 2016, 1:51:37 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info