[2.2] 100% chaos ICE TRAPPER - UBER down (T15 Abyss Double Boss fight in 10 sec!!)

Using similar setup! Im making my chest though instead of carcass jack (pride / omg i need such specific stats) and i hit 18k dps when i got my 6 link (holy shit that 6th link is a HUGE damage increase!)

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Tatekei/characters
obojetnecotujest hello, can u update the tree for max level?thanks
Ign:Mendezftw
what's the point?from 85 forward you adapt your tree depending on your gear.ideally you'll pick up the jewels near the main path and pick up the remaining crit nodes.if u go EO pick some more mana and life nodes and take MOM.
First of all: I fking love this build.

Second: Why we need a mana flask?

I run Clarity on lvl6. Which gives me 189 mana open. With the Mana Regen i can throw exactly 3 rotations of traps instantly. I got 103% mana regen from 1 ring + amulett gives me a regen of 69 mana/sec. (one trap is 78 mana cost). I feel very smooth playing like this.
Last edited by roteweste on Mar 20, 2016, 12:09:57 PM
great guide!

1. how can we make this build more tanky for HC?

- Maybe run blasphemy-enfeeble instead of Anger?
- Swap in a Shield? (which do you prefer?)

2. What about Binos? Wouldn't it be better dmg wise?

TY!
"

2. What about Binos? Wouldn't it be better dmg wise?

You need 2 Consuming Dark Daggers, because only then you get the 100% dmg convertion. I played for a while with one Consuming Dark and the damage Drop is significant.
Tried searching through the thread so sorry if I'm blind. 6link rare chest or a 5link carcass? Can't afford a 6link carcass yet.
Which gem levels would be optimal for immortal call, cwdt, phase run and increased duration?
"
Voroseeg wrote:
Which gem levels would be optimal for immortal call, cwdt, phase run and increased duration?

cwdt 1 - run 3 - call 3 - duration 20
"
hitreza wrote:
great guide!

1. how can we make this build more tanky for HC?

this build has no armor/physical damage reduction so I'd replace the carcass jack with a lightning coil.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info