[2.2]150k+ tooltip 8k life Earthquake Berserker 6 endurance 4 Frenzy

Hey buddy, I'm planning to build up a char following your guide but I was thinking about other gem links... See what you think about this, if is better, worse or just even to the ones you said in your guide. Thanks for the passive tree btw, I'll use it mostly (take no Iron Reflexes but one more endurance charge).

Gem Links
5L - Earthquake > Less Duration > Melee Physical Damage > Added Fire Damage > Weapon Elemental Damage
4L - Cast when Damage Taken > Enduring Cry > Rallying Cry > Increased Duration
4L - Leap Slam > Faster Attacks > Fortify > Blood Magic
3L - Hatred > Curse on Hit > Warlord's Mark
No linked - Herald of Ash and Vengeance
Updated
Hey! i follow your build, but what Ascendancy points do u use? Cant find anything about it in the build
When you go to the passive tree there is a triangle box on the corner of where you start in the passive tree. click on that to have a look.

Pain Reaver is what im using but you can use rite of ruin or war bringer. But main point is Aspect of carnage 40% more damage
could u include the jewels and the bandits
Spoiler
What's your def stat ( how much armour u have ), can i maintain that dmg in boss fight ? ( without frenzy will dmg decrease much ? )
I've always wondered why people link golems with Cast When Dmg Taken?Anyone care to explain im around level 40 is there something im missing? IMO its just as easy to cast a new golem that little nublet..
"
khemakingkong wrote:
I've always wondered why people link golems with Cast When Dmg Taken?Anyone care to explain im around level 40 is there something im missing? IMO its just as easy to cast a new golem that little nublet..
people are to lazy or forget to resummon golem so they just put it in with a cwdt setup
ty this is nice build :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info