Game crashes after minimize

Only having one monitor, I have to minimize to look at the internet; until Friday this was never an issue but the client has started crashing when I return to the game (especially in Sarn).

For now, I will try it in full screen window to see if this helps, but I have never been a fan of this mode for any game.

Everything else is mostly great thought! I don't have an ED character.
Last bumped on Jun 25, 2017, 1:09:03 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I've got a similar problem.
PoE crashes when I switch windows (windowed mode, not fullscreen)... but not every time I try.

Worked fine until friday.
Dynamit,
Architekturkritik, die man tatsächlich sieht!

Farin Urlaub
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2nz5q9
Last edited by Wraeklops on Mar 12, 2016, 11:15:01 AM
"
Wraeklops wrote:
I've got a similar problem.

I use fullscreen mode with single monitor. Most of the crashes have to do with min/maximizing but not all. Crashes while loading new areas and around dying occur as well very often. I would say around perandus league. Those crashes start to get really annoying.
I have the same problems.Playing full screen.When a information comes and the game minimixes,
game client resets and i have to relogg again.Cant look at modzilla ro anythung else.
Is there a way to fix that?
Exact same problem which is annoying cause I have to constantly re log in when I pm someone
I myself am having the same problem guys and gals, if any of you found or heard of a fix please pass the Intel over to my crashing self =)
Same here - I work from home and when a job comes in, I usually tab out to accept it, work it, then return to the game. The whole process was running fine as close as yesterday, when I watched the E3 conference while running the trials.

I updated my drivers before going to bed and now every time I alt tab (for whatever reason) the game crashes and turns into a small black window. I have to attempt closing it (which fails) because otherwise I can't access the task manager or any other window. I can then close it by ending the process.

A bit annoying. :(
Having the exact same issue .. while in full screen mode, minimizing or alt+tab causes the game to hang/freeze, leaving with no other option but to force close the game in task manager ! It's been very hard to check POE trade site while playing the game as well as checking other event or shop information that pops up in browser's window, leaving the game not responsive or hanged.

Running the game in Window mode seem to stop the alt+tab issue, but its not a good idea to play the game in window mode, you never know when the cursor might hit the CLOSE button or Minimize or Shortcuts on the task-bar.

Anyways, hoping to get a quick fix to this issue. And,kindly do inform us if anyone find any solution to this issue. TC

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info