Labyrinth sections reset?!

So apparently each section of the Labyrinth is a separate instance, and they reset after 8 min. That's a bad design.

Situation: you use a key to unlock a door, go to the next section. Let's say it's a Reliquary, a dead end. You spend more than 8 min in it, the previous section resets. You come out of that Reliquary only to discover that the door is locked again and you don't have a key anymore, of course. You're stuck and out of luck.

Lab sections really shouldn't reset. Change that please.
Last bumped on Mar 12, 2016, 4:07:03 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
The Labyrinth changes each day.
Alexis
*smiles*

=@[.]@= boggled
=~[.]^= naughty wink
"
Kelvynn wrote:
So apparently each section of the Labyrinth is a separate instance, and they reset after 8 min. That's a bad design.

Situation: you use a key to unlock a door, go to the next section. Let's say it's a Reliquary, a dead end. You spend more than 8 min in it, the previous section resets. You come out of that Reliquary only to discover that the door is locked again and you don't have a key anymore, of course. You're stuck and out of luck.

Lab sections really shouldn't reset. Change that please.

Noticed this myself earlier - really really annoying.
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
"
Kwonryu wrote:
The Labyrinth changes each day.

Ineed it does, but this has nothing to do with the respawning of instances.....
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
My biggest issue whit this design is that it wont allow you to retain your vaal skills as you lose all the souls when entering new area.
It's ok to be white

“Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.”

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info