-= [2.2 [HC viable]] - 3xChaosTotem 3xAuras All Mods/ Atziri down =-

Under construction!

Hi everyone!
This build come in my mind during the last league, the godfather of this build is lemor0 with the dual chaos flame totem build (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1532194).
I loved to play his build, reached lvl 95 with it, simply great fun!!
Once I read the templer Hierophant will be able to use 3 totems, I thought, that will be my next char!

So what is different in compare to the old build?
I always was a bit unhappy with it because of the "selfish" playstyle. No auras, no buffs (for party mates) and at least also pretty slow movespeed..
And I also missed any kind of crowd control, usually everything was dead by 1 sec, but some mods and mobs still were nasty for this build.

So now we can do the same dmg, even more (and that after the Consuming Dark was nerfed!) and we have a lot higher movespeed, buffing partymates, do some aoe dmg and freeze enemies a lot of the time!

DPS:
all 3 totems up
without Vaal Haste
without Atziri Flask
without any charges

Pros:
Spoiler
- any mods are do-able (by bloodmagic you just have to turn off the auras)
- great clearspeed (during totems kill the mobs you can pick up the loot)
- chaos dmg bypass @res and energyshild of the enemy
- cheap (most expensive is the consuming dark and the infernal mantle)
- works already great with a 5L
- high movespeed
- high surviability (place the totem and dodge manually)
- reflect immune

Cons:
Spoiler
- you still need the consuming dark and the infernal mantle ;)
- no lifeleech (you only survive by ES/Life recovery)

Gear:

Spoiler

Even after the nerf a must have. We do not reach 100% chaos dmg, but 75% is still great.

To reach the 75% convertation a must have.
The +1 to flametotem is also best in slot.

Not a must have, but it fits great into this build!
Your ice spear will convert to chaos dmg, so less reflect dmg.
The destroyed on kill is the best benefit, summoner mobs have no chance and you deal aoe dmg!

Rest should be nice rare; get on all pieces life, hit the @res and try to overcap em.
Also stack as much iir and/or chaos res as possible.
Personally I prever ES/AR hybrid gear, as the "life pool" is so higher and a 1 shot is less proably.

Jews:

Spoiler

Mantra of Flames is BiS (well rolled)
Izaro`s Trumoil is pretty nice, but at least all jews should go:
Totem/Fire/Spell/Ele - dmg
Cast speed
%Life

Links:

Spoiler
Flametotem . Bloodmagic . Void Manipulation . Elemetal Focus . Controlled destruction . Empower or Faster Casting (have to test it once I hit 6L but guess Empower will win)

Summon Flame Golem . Flame Dash . Blood Magic

Cast When Dmg Taken . Immortal Call . Molten Shell . Increased Duration

Projectile Weakness . Increased Area Of Effect . Blood Magic

Haste . Anger . Vaal Haste . Increased Duration

Ice Spear . Greater Multiple Projectile . Faster Casting . Blood Magic

Tree so far:

Still under construction..
Trying to obtain "Purity of Flesh" and less Dex notes to invest them into dmg.
If your gear allows it, get as many jewel nodes as possible, best dps boost for this build!

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUCAAN1BAcEUQSzBg4Jqgn2C2EMXxBYEMwRLRQgGF0ZLho-GmwcpxzcHOcfAiSqJNgn7SqNLJwyNDLRNtg26ToWOlg8LTzvRKtFR0WdSRtTUlOlVa5VxlZIVw1YbVh3Xl1fBF8_ZDNmVGhaaGVo8moeeyB8g331ggeCEIKbg1-DzIPbhW2Fe4aCh2WIQIuMjxqPppErmjua4J2uogCnCKeUrJitja9sr7e3PsBmwJrE9sauz37R_dIh1HzVgdWm2CTYvdlh2fza3d-w4XPr7uw47FXtPO8O8B_xbPIv8kHzm_iT-d3-Cv6H?accountName=mat_24&characterName=BlueCuracao

FAQ:

Spoiler
Why ice spear?

Just to crit, and so get the 40% more ele dmg from "Elemental Overload" passiv.
I hardly assume to get it q20 for the speed!
Also benefits in freezing mobs.
You could use any other spell to crit, but most of em do not fit to the fast movespeed and manualy doging style of this build, so I choosed icespear.

Why Projectile Weakness?

You do 75% chaos and 25% fire dmg. Mobs with energy shild rise your dmg down to this 75% chaos dmg, so this curse is at all more usuful.

Important!: 95% of the time you won`t use it, as you will kill everything before you even could cast it.. But if you use it, do it AFTER the ice spear crit (the curse let your spears pierce...)

For more survive also use temp chains, but personally I prefer to kill everything faster.

Why no Wither?

You have to stop to run. But we don`t want to stay at 1 point, we want go forward and pick up loot!

Gameplay:

Spoiler
You run your auras and your golem, shot a ice spear to crit and place your totems.
All 8 sec you need a ice spear, that is enough, the real dmg comes from the totems.
So in boss fights only shot a spear, when it is save. Don`t forget to pick up the loot!

Current Gear:

Spoiler

What is to do:

Spoiler
Get 1,2 Videos for this build.. ;P
Get the 6L to be overpowered.
Increase the gems to q20.
Get atziri flask/belt.

Things in mind:

Spoiler
You should also level this gems:

Herald of Ice
Arctic Armor (both instead of anger in late game maybe. A bit less dmg, a lot more survive)

Righteous Fire (we want as much spell dmg as possible, have to test arround with it..)

Stone Golem (for Lab runs awesome!)

Thanks for watching!
Have a nice day!
ingame: @Firepopyre
Last edited by mat_24 on Mar 11, 2016, 1:03:23 PM
Last bumped on Apr 11, 2016, 12:38:54 PM
For future posts reserved
ingame: @Firepopyre
nice build
Last edited by mors on Mar 24, 2016, 1:39:03 PM
I would replace the amulet with something like this, if Dex is a problem. The amulet currently linked in the top post doesn't seem to add much anyway.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info