2.2.1 Patch Notes

"
Qarl wrote:
Bug Fixes:
  • Writhing Worms no longer grant souls to players with Soul Eater.
  • Fixed a bug where Writhing Worms could grant flask charges when players had Increased Flask Charges Gained.

Let's introduce a cool new flask that people can use to generate enemies when none are around. I bet people could make some cool builds around that.

Oh no, people are using it to generate enemies when none are around. Better nerf that. Wouldn't want people making interesting builds around it or anything.
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
A patch is a patch, but the mystery box could be anything; it could even be a patch!

We'll take the patch!

Thank you ggg
Woo! Thanks for the hard work GGG!
Today I tried to grab the 6 asc points for my ranger in Standard and when I clicked on the Ascendancy panel the game crashed. It's the first time this happened, tho, all the other runs prior to this patch went well.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Mar 11, 2016, 3:37:57 PM
definitly something wrong with the patch, i'm at my 3rd crash during lab. kinda boring
"
Qarl wrote:

Fixed an issue with an inactive teleporter on the Volcano map.

I am really happy about that.
"
aa840 wrote:
Sorry to complain but perandus mobs STILL freeze my computer and drop to 0-5 FPS

The only way I can continue is if I patiently drag a few off screen and kill them all like this.

This patch did not help me. I only play hardcore and can't play with these frustrating freezes all the time!

I <3 the game, hate the lag.

PS: I've tryed predictive/lockstep/different servers. The problem is video with hundreds of effects from perandus mobs.

Thanks for your time.

ZerOonE

I got the same thing, the massive mobs with all their specials going off at the same time gets me 0 fps. i can chuck flasks and MAYBE I luck to use blink arrow and survive. Today its pretty much death 5 out of 7 times, which is fun on Merciless. When dragging them away a few at a time the box does´t recognize the kills I made. Tone this xxxx down.
Any word on fixing what got broke on essence drain?
Monday in Oackland is over, where is the "more fixes to essence drain on monday" ? :(
ign: UpForJava
Can we please get a explanation on writhing jar and umbilicous immortalous? This nerf completely rekt my build idea.. So you can't get charges through poachers, right? And worms dont effect your minions anymore? Is this confirmed or did they just make it so you can't spawn worms in hideouts?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info