[2.2] The Queen of Blades is Dead

I am trying this build in the 2 week race league self found, probably gonna play with high acc until i get a vagan dagger.

Can i run this without a Shavs? What would the setup be then? Like aura-wise?

Never played an ES char, I should use CI if I dont have a Shavs or otherwise I will constantly RIP?
Last edited by ressiv on May 9, 2016, 10:35:28 AM
rank 5 in 2wk phc is using my build
I am a Mirror, I do not exist.
How do u deal with atziri's reflect phase? My bladefall always hit her even when i swap inc crit damage with conc effect !
Would shadow assassin also work?
You could drop inc crit for a life leech gem.

Elreon jewellery seems also nice on CoC but you would have to change inc crit dmg to controlled destruction for lower mana cost on cyclone
"
Ergolic wrote:
How do u deal with atziri's reflect phase? My bladefall always hit her even when i swap inc crit damage with conc effect !

are you going to the atziri directly opposite of the mirror form? you shouldn't have an issue
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
I tried again. My bladefall/ek still hits her (yes, the directly opposite of the mirror form).
I think the problem is the EK, rather than bladefall. Those projectiles can get pretty far and they go in random directions with CoC.

I think we should be trying without EK... let's say blade vortex instead of EK? just to have the same colour gem. And I think Blade Vortex is the only other green+physical+spell
Ill try that and swapping inc crit dmg with conc effect maybe
Please let us know if it worked fine! :)

I just tried Core Malachai... and I left him at 1% :( I suck, I know... That bloody degen red circle is... arg. :(
So maybe someone from here can help me out. I'm currently contemplating trying to 6link my Shavs. At what level of maps would say a 6L becomes a necessity?

Been saving up fusings and am currently sitting at ~400 so I probably won't be getting it with my reserves, and since the rest of my gear is still pretty suboptimal and I don't have a ton of currency I really don't know if I should try (would probably stop as soon as I hit a 5L again anyways).

Regards

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info