Labyrinth "balance"

I see a lot of threads about how the Labyrinth is too hard and some saying it is too easy. This one is to say it is too unbalanced.(too bad for all those 20% rainbowstride users)

I say that to say doing it on characters with 45+% run speed is twice as easy as characters with less. Everyones runspeed while in the labyrinth should be equaled out to 30% only so that everyone can experience it the same.

I say that CI of course got the crap end of the stick again. Life based characters just walk/run thru traps that will stop low life/Ci character in their tracks. (maybe stun idk)

Energy shield characters must make it to safety to refill, life based character just use a pot and refill while basically being able to ignore traps. They should disable pots while in the Labyrinth. This way everyone gets to experience how easy it is.

Evasion characters really got the short end as the boss will eventually hit you and well it hurts. Time to start over.

Summoners of course can't even see the traps due to their stupid zombies, golem, spectres, etc. I suspect some COC to have the same issue.

Playing in a large group visibility factors in with all the flashy skills,auras, summons, etc.

Anyone have any other "balance" obsverations or ideas?
Last edited by loratab on Mar 10, 2016, 2:36:56 PM
Last bumped on Mar 10, 2016, 2:46:19 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Labyrinth just needs to be beaten 3 times on each character. If you want to run it a lot to get enchants, you should make a build specifically designed for the lab. Doesn't matter if it's easier or harder for different builds, as long as you can do it on almost any build.
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info