leap slam into objects

playing a marauder again after over a year and notice i very often leap slam into objects.

especially when i jump over obstacles or between objects with different heights in dungeons like catacombs, i can't move without another leap slam out of the position.

is this a known problem or do you need a bug report? it's so common that i think it's easily reproducable.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last bumped on Aug 17, 2017, 2:24:21 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I am also noticing the same issue. When I leap slam it will sometimes be near the edge of an object and I am unable to move without doing another leap slam out. It seems the character is stuck on some object so the character cannot move. This has happened to me in a few areas such as labyrinth (which I had to log out), Koam's Path, dried lake and tropical island just to name a few. Given the variety I would assume it is specific to leap slam having the bug and not each of these instances.
I can confirm this bug as well. 2 of my hardcore characters died because of this bug. Usually i can use leap slam to be able to move again, but sometimes even that doesn't work any more (character refuses to walk und refuses to use leap slam)...

it's really frustrating to die like this.
Still happening in August 2017 :\

It also takes a few seconds for the game to realise I'm stuck in the wall to allow me to leap slam out of it...

I'm also using cyclone and this has it's own issues with obstacles and a tendency to continually spin/attack long after releasing the mouse/key.

Time for a new build.. this one's annoying.
--------------- THE MOOCH --------------

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info