[2.2] Siege ballista Deadeye build guide, Atziri viable

I run with 700 dex and 6 frenzy charges at the moment. But I went full lol and took abyssus giving me a tooltip of 28k per totem, this is with faster attacks, should try phys to light when I get home tonight. Though I got lucky and 6 linked my bow last night.
hey man im using your build and i love it so far! im 53 and just wrecking shit. you said you would have trouble pushing the dex to 800, have you thought about starkonja's head or black sun's crest as helms? also there is the brawn jewel. I used to play a lot of pillars build and i sued these to crak up my stats, i would love to hear your toughts on them
Always wanted to do a solid Siege Ballista char, so now - thanks to that bow - it can be done :)

So my goal is to play in HC, so tree will be mostly life based, but wanted to do a reply and share my progression and hope to reach as far as I can :)

Now just leveling, not even try to die in Labyrinth :)
Cruel, Act 1, lvl 46

Got my 5L armor for 2c+1vaal; Drillneck for 10fuses+1c+450pc(10c), all others - few fuses each. Now on 405dex, 1.7k dmg :) And bow for 1c only :) Rain of Splinters jewel 2fuses.

Skill tree.

Last edited by BestiyaLV on Mar 16, 2016, 5:56:44 AM
Still the same gear (see page 1) but lvl 80, managed to do atziri fairly easy.
Solid. Did my 24 challenges with the build and now I'm enjoying the rest of
the season with fun builds. thanks again

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info