[3.2+] Explosive Cleave / Lacerate Gladiator. Insane Clear Speed, Solid Defenses and Budget

So far with this build, I have been able to clear abyss 15 double boss with only one death. I will say pretty much all bosses in maps have been pretty easy. I have also trying minotaur and I couldn't beat it. It feels like I need more leech or regeneration. I don't know what to do to solve it yet. He hits pretty hard for our defences. You can look at my character and I'm not sure what else I can do for defence.
I can't see your character, but I'd love to see what gear you have equipped in order to get to t15.

I've been working on clearing t11-12 right now and some places the bosses just wreck me, especially spell bosses. I don't have the last 2 ascendancy points yet, would those help a lot?

For my next skill points, I'm working on getting the last frenzy charge then going for Hatchet master right next to Iron Reflexes.

For gear, I'm trying to upgrade my boots and gloves first to get more life but still maintain the resists. Might be willing to drop move speed though. After that I'll probably try to replace Jack with a higher DPS rare.
Yes!
I guess it's just a matter of me knowing what the bosses are and not too unfavorable map mods. A friend and I were able to complete a T14 map (the one with A3 Piety boss) deathless so it's certainly strong.

My tooltip DPS with IAoE gem and Golem/Herald/Hatred is about 87k. Hoping to attempt guardians at least this league.
How can I improve damadge? Have only 1.5k on cleave. But lvl 40. Need more =_=

Soz guys haven't responded in a while, been working on a new guide http://youtu.be/ZLgbTHef29M

@qww177

lol don't worry, you need the key items such as Jack the Axe and Soul-Taker and then your DPS will start increasing by a lot.

1.5k DPS at level 40 is not bad. Maybe get a 5-Link Armour or upgrade your weapons.

@Jolo0213

For bosses, make sure that you have Conc. Effect, and then you just jump in and burst the bosses down with 150k DPS. You can also try using Rumi's.

With Rumi's on max charges, for 10 seconds you can have 75/75 Block, which makes you basically immune to spells and damage. This window should allow you to easily burst down bosses with Conc.effect

Last edited by cookees on Sep 30, 2016, 12:29:03 AM
Thanks for the tip. Actually just looted a Rumi's while leveling my Deadeye so I'll give it a go. I do have a Conc. effect gem leveled and chilling in my inventory for the tougher boss fights since it's not really needed when I'm speeding through anything basically T9 and lower.
@supreme_pizza
Ty, atm have 33k dps with 2 Jack's and BoR.
hi, i have question. What is better choice lacerate or cleave?
@armanii84

Cleave is probably better since the damage is a lot higher.

But lacerate is ranged so it's a bit safer

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info