Labyrinth = Worst addon ever

I dont know whats going on in the heads of ggg but labyrinth is the worst addon ever produced.

- no progress saving (i have disconnects often)
- the tasks are stupid as hell
- it's way too long
- world layout is everytime the same and absolutely not random
- just boring - i'm so pissed of of this kind of map that i just want to run through the whole level, and also leave ghosts and strongboxes behind me
- last fight of izaro with all the traps where you need movement skills like a diamond-league-starcraft player just with the fine difference that poe is the most laggy and stuttering game ever so its nearly impossible to fine control movement and attacks

just my 2 cents...

Last bumped on May 26, 2017, 5:31:41 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
k
path of exile expert
nah m8 lab is amazing,the best thing thy can do for game is to completly remove mosters from game and put only traps instead,you get exp for every succesful trap dodge.Maps no longer drop,you unlock higher tier of map by doing trials,100 trials for t2 maps,200 trials for t3 etc.At the end of each map,there is no boss,there is uber trap which has 100% chance to drop t1 unique.
Last edited by And1111 on Mar 9, 2016, 12:57:54 PM
dude i don't understand why some people are so fucking chill with labyrinth its fucking bullshit and everyone in game hates how bullshit it is but some ass holes are like oh yeah games great and they haven't even fucking ascended they just fucking ignore it or have someone fucking carry them through it.
"
Shadowfrostz wrote:
dude i don't understand why some people are so fucking chill with labyrinth its fucking bullshit and everyone in game hates how bullshit it is but some ass holes are like oh yeah games great and they haven't even fucking ascended they just fucking ignore it or have someone fucking carry them through it.

wasnt surprised seeing your character list: glass cannon Tornado Shot and Mjolnr. you are used to being carried arent you? your gear carried you for too long. lab is easy, people are doing < 7 min runs already. im sure you can get there to. IF you try
From my perspective the labyrinth is a total bore. I thought Mario Brothers was a boring game and so didn't play it. I love PoE and have played it almost daily for years now. However, the labyrinth is not an ARPG type game play. I find the labyrinth boring frustrating and just tedious. Unfortunately this is now part of the game that I used to really enjoyed playing. If I wanted to play a labyrinth style game I would be playing something else besides PoE. More power to players that enjoy labyrinth play, but, it is a different style play and it seems strange to me that if I don't like that kind of game that I'm being forced to play this boring nonsense (in my point of view) because I liked playing the ARPG game that was PoE. This addition to the game was obviously a big effort, unfortunately it detracts from the game play rather than adding to it. Have to agree with the OP that this recent update is a sad failure. Definitely the worst addon ever to PoE.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
sidtherat wrote:
"
Shadowfrostz wrote:

wasnt surprised seeing your character list: glass cannon Tornado Shot and Mjolnr. you are used to being carried arent you? your gear carried you for too long. lab is easy, people are doing < 7 min runs already. im sure you can get there to. IF you try

you just don't get the concept of 'eating a shit sandwich to get the bread', do you?

You LIKE the fucking lab. A lot of people DON'T.

It is content that doesn't fit with any of the rest of the game. This is why people are calling it bullshit. But you still refuse to see that simple point, and repeat your mantra of "Git Gud".

You're NOT helping to bring this community together with that elitist attitude.
Quoting Saltychipmunk:
...I look at the new act 5 boss where you have to hide behind the statues to survive the bullet hell and all I can think is... how the fuck are zombies going to survive that?

They don't know what hiding is... they don't know what dodging is... they are morons.
still missing goetzjam on this thread.sidherat is allr here.
Last edited by And1111 on Mar 9, 2016, 3:14:22 PM
"
petewulf wrote:
I dont know whats going on in the heads of ggg but labyrinth is the worst addon ever produced.

- no progress saving (i have disconnects often)
- the tasks are stupid as hell
- it's way too long
- world layout is everytime the same and absolutely not random
- just boring - i'm so pissed of of this kind of map that i just want to run through the whole level, and also leave ghosts and strongboxes behind me
- last fight of izaro with all the traps where you need movement skills like a diamond-league-starcraft player just with the fine difference that poe is the most laggy and stuttering game ever so its nearly impossible to fine control movement and attacks

just my 2 cents...

1) Fix your connection. It is an online multiplayer game and it is to be expected that your connection is somewhat stable to play it.
2) ... okay. Then don't do them.
3) Yeah. 10 -15 minutes sure a long time. Maps are cleared in 5-6 minutes so 1 lab run (depending on your speed) is something like 2-4 map runs. It is next to nothing.
4) Boring? Okay. Make 3 runs for ascendancy points and ignore the content from that point on. Leaving strongboxes and ghosts behind you... lol. That is kind of the point in a speedrun. You never fully clear a map either (if you are running around for those last 10 mobs you are doing it inefficient).
5) Izaro to hard? That means you are doing something wrong. And you see in E-sports you get better by fixing your own problems. You own marine splitting. Your own timings. You don't blame the game for being bad. You blame yourself for being bad. That is how you get better.
"
sidtherat wrote:

+1.
The whole "I used to just spam 1 skill and roll over content and now I can't do it anymore and that is a bad thing" mentality is so sad -.-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info