Farewell, my friends!

"
Dragol wrote:
People are going to defend it until the end of time, except they probably don't realise what it feels like to actually hate the labyrinth and the trials. So to those people I ask them to imagine if they actually didn't like it, and see how that would affect your ability to enjoy the game.

You ask for empathy in an online forum of a video game?

Spoiler

Peace,

-kcstar-
Have a problem with something I said? PM goetzjam don't derail a thread.
'There's plenty that needs to change. And back in my day we had real game devs.' - TheAnuhart
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on February 30, 2016 0:61 PM

Help Charan color the board - use [u color] to make your posts shine.
Last edited by kcstar on Mar 12, 2016, 4:52:27 AM
"
kcstar wrote:
"
Dragol wrote:
People are going to defend it until the end of time, except they probably don't realise what it feels like to actually hate the labyrinth and the trials. So to those people I ask them to imagine if they actually didn't like it, and see how that would affect your ability to enjoy the game.

Spoiler

Peace,

-kcstar-

Or, to repeat myself, they could just pay for Labyrinth runs or ask friends to run them through it. Someone who can run the labyrinth easily shouldn't have anything against it as they get an enchant at the end. I ran 4-5 labyrinths for a buddy yesterday, we were grinding his helm enchantment. It becomes pretty quick and easy once you get used to it.

When Act 4 came out, I fucking hated the part after Mines so I got friends to rush me through or paid a small amount for it in Normal and Cruel - quick and easy, the whole process takes 10 minutes for a rusher.

In short - you can try to make a big deal out of your problems and complain about it, or you can get a quick and easy solution - the choice is there for everyone to make.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
"
Bars wrote:
"
kcstar wrote:
"
Dragol wrote:

Spoiler

Peace,

-kcstar-

Or, to repeat myself, they could just pay for Labyrinth runs or ask friends to run them through it. Someone who can run the labyrinth easily shouldn't have anything against it as they get an enchant at the end. I ran 4-5 labyrinths for a buddy yesterday, we were grinding his helm enchantment. It becomes pretty quick and easy once you get used to it.

When Act 4 came out, I fucking hated the part after Mines so I got friends to rush me through or paid a small amount for it in Normal and Cruel - quick and easy, the whole process takes 10 minutes for a rusher.

In short - you can try to make a big deal out of your problems and complain about it, or you can get a quick and easy solution - the choice is there for everyone to make.

Thanks for confirmation! xD

Peace,

-kcstar-
'There's plenty that needs to change. And back in my day we had real game devs.' - TheAnuhart

If you want sympathy, complain to a woman. If you want solutions, complain to a man.

Spoiler
if you want sexism, go on the internet
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
"
We'll be sorry to see you go, grant :( best of luck out there in the real world!

This is trite and patronizing. I think if I were in the OP's shoes it would honestly make me feel worse. "There, there - go live your life"

It's very pattern based OP. If patterns aren't a natural thing for you I would advise taking the shortcut and looking up information that I'm sure crops up daily regarding the layout for the day, etc.

Good luck.
"
For two nights now, I've been waking up with nightmares of being lost in the maze.

????
How the hell do you manage everyday life???
This is by far the weirdest reason stopping playing a game (well ,some people cant play poe due to Anachrophobia..
On the bright side= made me giggle..
Have a good 1 ,
Rgds ,
L
**Better to burnout , than to fade away**
Closed Beta Member since September 2011
"
Dos_Fafner wrote:
"
We'll be sorry to see you go, grant :( best of luck out there in the real world!

This is trite and patronizing. I think if I were in the OP's shoes it would honestly make me feel worse. "There, there - go live your life"

OP has stopped posting here after Rachel's sweet goodbye :>
Either you are right... or a goodbye by GGG was all he was looking for ^^

Peace,

-kcstar-

"
Toshis8 wrote:
"
"
Toshis8 wrote:
Its not game's fault that you have paranoia.
he havent even harrased the game, wth dude? cheer him up instead of making him look bad

Honestly I have nothing bad against this guy. His personal problems are the reason why he doesnt like new game content, thus this thread makes newly released game content look bad, like it is harming people. That is crazy, I've never seen anything like this in my entire time on the internet. There are people who actually like this new game content. If game developers would start altering the game on minority of players who have mental problems, that would ruin the game experience for the rest of the players. That's not right.
Your reasoning is completely of. He said he liked all contents but until this one came out he is just giving opinions on how this content has harmed him so i don't see what is your point. Mabye because you are just sensetive towards such posts
I usually do not read popular posts again after i made a comment on it, unless it's one of my own. I wish to have a Black robed Grim Reaper micro set in game one day, grant my wish, GGG
dude why. Why are you attacking him cuz he experience stress, nightmares and more?
I usually do not read popular posts again after i made a comment on it, unless it's one of my own. I wish to have a Black robed Grim Reaper micro set in game one day, grant my wish, GGG
"
Bars wrote:
Why don't you just pay someone to do your labyrinth runs? You can just follow them and they should be able to do it fairly quickly. I haven't checked but I'm pretty sure you can find a labyrinth service at a reasonable cost.
i dident think about this when i gave feedback about it. this method should work aswell

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info