San Francisco Fan Meet Up

Damn I only live an hour away but im 20 T.T'
I was poor, because I didn't have anything. But I was rich, because I had a dream.
That's extremely close to me and on my bday weekend. Really wanna try to attend! :D
I literally just moved to SoCal and have no means of getting back to SF (Where I was for over a year) -_-
Yesterday: "We are going to give points tomorrow"

Today: "We are not sure when we will be able to give points"

Sounds a little bit too much like listening to politicians. Everyone knows what comes next:

"Unfortunately, we will not be able to give out the points. You will have to do it the normal way and do 200+ repetitive trial runs and around 60 lab runs. We are sorry to disappoint you, but we honestly believe it is better this way."

Once again, GGG excels only at failing.
Still waiting for GGG to admit that they made mistakes and actually work on fixing them.

You'll find me when pigs start flying.
Last edited by PrimordialDarkness on Mar 8, 2016, 9:35:46 PM
"

Once again, GGG excels only at failing.

Once again, Players only complains.

To those on meet up : Take some info about new fishing methods in Ascendancy, is there hidden passages to new fishing spots in labs? Cadiro sells fish?

Last edited by Kingoko on Mar 8, 2016, 9:41:53 PM
"
WolfStrike wrote:
Come to the East coast, we have cold and rain

Not true. It was 75 and beautiful in NYC today.
Noooooooooo!!!! Not another bar! I want to go so bad :(
I am a shadow. I was born the youngest daughter of a respected family, raised to fight, weep and bleed for God and the Order. I would have died to keep my mouth shut. Professional integrity, it's called. That lord sang a different tune once I had taken their children.
Wish I was still in Cali ºnº
Chris, Jonathan and Erik: perhaps a detour to Phoenix for a day or two after San Francisco? We could play some MTG, ride in a Tesla, I've got plenty of guest room. Would an Expedition help twist your arms? :)
I wish I can make it for a meet up some day =/
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info