Labyrinth, forcing HC feelings?

Everybody knows that HC isn't that popular, I was thinking about a reason to add such a boring content.

Most of the players hate this thing

1. It's low level, something that we spend 2% of the time, players were waiting for mid-end game content.

2. It's boring and unrewarding, if you spend the time that you do in lab doing something else, you'll get better stuff.

3. It blocks you from ingame activities, like trade (everybody has to w8 for hours to make a simple trade), you can't help players in need, coz you are as I said "blocked" for the time that you are in it.

4. The time that you just wasted doing it, you could be building new maps, bringing up new mobs/mods, fixing some damage balances and rates. But no, let's build the boredom land!

5. I think they are trying to build a HC feeling, so maybe SC players would feel the need to try HC, but there's a reason for the SC players stay in SC. There's nothing attractive about HC, and it's dumb to play over there, when if you die, you'll end up in SC anyway, so why bother? O.o (SC players point of view)

6. Cut to the chase. Add two trials on each difficult instead of 6 on each and give the points in the last one - merciless-.
Last edited by SupaMF on Mar 8, 2016, 12:56:22 PM
Last bumped on Mar 8, 2016, 12:37:26 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Most of the players don't hate this thing. Don't speak for people you have no idea and no way to measure for. As well as saying HC isn't popular, you again have no way to speak for the numbers that GGG hasn't shared in many years in terms of % or raw numbers.

1) Yes what did you expect its in act 3 and we knew it was in act 3 for a very long time. It is kinda midgame content, especially the enchantments.

2) Tons of things can still drop in lab, in addition of the various loot chest. Unrewarding because you don't like enchantments? Then don't run it after you get your points.

3) They specifically said they will address trade, it was clear this would be something you wouldn't be able to do. Hours? Try 15-20 min even for what I would consider the mediocre level players.

4) Making the lab you mean? Its a system that adjust itself and has mainly been done according to GGG since Nov. or December. New maps for what purpose, they did at at least 1, I think 2 if there is a new league specific map. New mobs don't really matter, those come with acts, not with expansions. At this point you are just bashing because you feel like the time was wasted, while others enjoy it you don't so you are basically throwing a fit here.

5) HC feeling, you mean like this game was designed to be? Where one league was perm death and the other was not? Nothing attractive to you perhaps, still doesn't mean that it isn't attractive. People can keep characters alive up to and past 100 (just playing it after getting 100, not that you level more) in HC.

6) I mean you play in standard they are making it so you only have to run the lab once in merciless per character, if thats too much effort for you then you don't deserve the points.

https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
"
goetzjam wrote:
Most of the players don't hate this thing. Don't speak for people you have no idea and no way to measure for. As well as saying HC isn't popular, you again have no way to speak for the numbers that GGG hasn't shared in many years in terms of % or raw numbers.

1) Yes what did you expect its in act 3 and we knew it was in act 3 for a very long time. It is kinda midgame content, especially the enchantments.

2) Tons of things can still drop in lab, in addition of the various loot chest. Unrewarding because you don't like enchantments? Then don't run it after you get your points.

3) They specifically said they will address trade, it was clear this would be something you wouldn't be able to do. Hours? Try 15-20 min even for what I would consider the mediocre level players.

4) Making the lab you mean? Its a system that adjust itself and has mainly been done according to GGG since Nov. or December. New maps for what purpose, they did at at least 1, I think 2 if there is a new league specific map. New mobs don't really matter, those come with acts, not with expansions. At this point you are just bashing because you feel like the time was wasted, while others enjoy it you don't so you are basically throwing a fit here.

5) HC feeling, you mean like this game was designed to be? Where one league was perm death and the other was not? Nothing attractive to you perhaps, still doesn't mean that it isn't attractive. People can keep characters alive up to and past 100 (just playing it after getting 100, not that you level more) in HC.

6) I mean you play in standard they are making it so you only have to run the lab once in merciless per character, if thats too much effort for you then you don't deserve the points.

Oh gawd, funny thing, you can read! Check the whole Forum, if that is not the most, than idk what it is!

Even the pools shows it.

1. Not running again, since it's boring and that's the whole post point. I'll leave the craft for the fanboys and zombies.

2. I don't take that long, but other ppl do... Yesterday, all the tries to get jewels and fusings everybody was stuck in this lab. When they could simply teleport trade and go back!

3. I mean they are adding a HC feeling inside the SC - read please. If you want to keep up ur HC feelings, just go to HC. That's what I mean.

4. Read everything again and check the forum.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info