[2.2 Perandus] Battlecookie's FlameSurge RF Chieftain (Cheap - AtziriViable - Videos inside)

I wrote something about leveling on one of the last threads already.

actually leveling is a little bit painful here aswell, since we don't skill any damage nodes. if you can afford elreon-rings (and probably a tabula) I would highly suggest incinerate, otherwise Firestorm.

if you take incinerate rush into the templar area, take the reduced mana cost of skills nodes early and you probably have no manacosts on incinerate all the way up to merciless in combination with elreon rings.

if you take firestorm rush into the scion area and take potency of will (which you respec later) and some damage nodes in the templar area afterwards. you can start on a 3L driftwood, that should be totally fine for firestorm. if you have a 6L you might need mana leech to sustain mana, which will probably need a major dex node.

but don't expect faceroll leveling, your damage will still be pretty low, compared to other builds.
ok, thanks for the info. I already have like 30c, so i guess i will just roll facebreaker for lvling then..
I usually dislike running a completely different skill setup for lvling, but Iron Will/RF casters are such a pain to level..
Last edited by Artasqweroldy on Mar 13, 2016, 12:02:24 PM
added Gorge & Wasteland video
Couldnt find in the guide which ascendancy points you recommend for this build.
Thoughts on Incinerate instead of Flame Surge? I'm an incinerateboy to death and would really like your input on that skill instead of Flame Surge.
"
Slemmus wrote:
Couldnt find in the guide which ascendancy points you recommend for this build.

You can find the Ascendancy points in the skill tree aswell, if you expand the ascendancy cluster at the marauder. Hinekora, Death's Fury and Tawhoa, Forest's Strength are the major ascendancy nodes.

"
VuuV wrote:
Thoughts on Incinerate instead of Flame Surge? I'm an incinerateboy to death and would really like your input on that skill instead of Flame Surge.

Flame Surge scales way better than incinerate in that build, due to the higher base DPS values and the 50% more damage versus burning enemies. There is one major disadvantage with incinerate: you kinda need to cast a longer time to put some damage out, due to it's special. with flame surge you can kinda hit and run aswell if it's necessary. But of course incinerate works aswell in combination with RF in that build.
Could u post here what jewels do u use?
I'll add a jewel section, when I get back from work today.

But in general

Life > reduced mana cost of skills (to free up skillpoints) > fill whatever you need > Armour > Strength
Hey man very nice build, Just one question: what chieftain passives do you use for this build? Im hesitationg between Tawhoa, Forest's Strength and Ramako, Sun's Light. I play HC.
Last edited by iHaX4TheLuLz on Mar 17, 2016, 12:07:12 AM
"
iHaX4TheLuLz wrote:
Hey man very nice build, Just one question: what chieftain passives do you use for this build? Im hesitationg between Tawhoa, Forest's Strength and Ramako, Sun's Light. I play HC.

definitely tawhoa, since it provides like 100 strength in this build.
Last edited by Noaphiel on Mar 17, 2016, 1:05:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info