[2.6] life Mjolner done right by Rico - Berserker version

Im using AMD FX4300 3.8GHzquad-core with 8GB RAM and a 1GB GTX750.
I usually play with over 60 pretty good.

But, theres this specific case with this build when using Romira's ring (No Voll's devotion yet)

Whenever I hit a big pack and the chain leaves my hammer, theres a big blue cone around my character (intentional I think) and my FPS goes to 1, screen freezes for a few seconds then I get the unexpected error disconnection thing.

Has it ever happened to anyone ? anyone knows if it is hardware related or Im crashing the client ?
"

But, theres this specific case with this build when using Romira's ring (No Voll's devotion yet)

Whenever I hit a big pack and the chain leaves my hammer, theres a big blue cone around my character (intentional I think) and my FPS goes to 1, screen freezes for a few seconds then I get the unexpected error disconnection thing.

Has it ever happened to anyone ? anyone knows if it is hardware related or Im crashing the client ?

I'm playing with a gtx970, and sometimes on huge mobs with the lightening going in all directions my game gets "chunky", but I've never seen a cone. Occasionally, my entire computer locks up and I have to force reboot :/
I am testing this build out as a gladiator with the block and bleed nodes (60% inc dmg, clear speed from explosion + another 6% reduced damage). Why are you taking only 4 power / endurance charges? Why not go for 5 for big damage with the small point investment?
"

Sounds like the "cone" might just be the discharge graphic.
"
"

Yes, use the new MTX^^

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)
"
"

So maybe if I swap the Discharge I wont crash ? whats the best rune to swap it for ? Gonna try when I get some time
Pity the emperor who sits alone on his throne.
Sorry discharge is the main skill in this build.
"
Sorry discharge is the main skill in this build.

Do you then have any suggestion for a build where I wouldnt have to regret many points / could still use some of the EQ ?
Can someone explain how is working this enchant:
40% increased discharge damage

Will it give 100dps/dpu or 5k for example? Thanks.
Last edited by PKiller on Oct 25, 2016, 5:40:11 AM
"
PKiller wrote:
Can someone explain how is working this enchant:
40% increased discharge damage

Will it give 100dps/dpu or 5k for example? Thanks.

It really depends on how much dmg increase you allready have so its hard to say. With Berserker's 40% more and Controlled Destrucion Im guessing it will provide 1-2k DPU which is quite nice.

Pro tip: Grab yourself cheap, crap 40% Clear Mind jewel and check without any auras in Dried Lake Discharge DPU with all charges with and without the jewel.
Latest guides:
3.11 Loki's Rainbownuke:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2904155
3.7 CI CoC Discharge: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2605608
3.7 Juggernaut life Mjolner: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1846362

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info