[2.6] life Mjolner done right by Rico - Berserker version

I don't understand how u get enough int for the build, can someone please explain to me?
"
Teyo wrote:
I don't understand how u get enough int for the build, can someone please explain to me?
It's difficult but possible to do. Your Voll's devotion amulet gives your int. I had to invest in intelligence passive nodes and use +intelligence gems too. An intelligence based ring helps out too. The build he made gives you most of your required intelligence.
Is there any possible way this can work without volls devotion? just curious is all, like daressos defiance for endurance charges or something?
Can confirm this build is as advertised. Great guide and great results. I did two deathless core runs so far (white maps just to test and used Discharge, Discharge, Controlled Destruction the first time and then Fire Pen, Discharge, Controlled Destruction the second time). I'll be adding mods and trying twinned core but so far this build delivers. Have to make sure you dodge his slam but other than that you can stand in front of him and tank while doing damage.

Tried uber. Got to Atziri deathless and thats' when trouble started. I'm just not good enough at manually dodging. For someone who is better at the game, this is uber viable imo.

Thanks again.
Still looking for options without a voll's as its near impossible to obtain in HC prophecy
Got mjolner build in previous HC leagues, and i find crit version kinda sux if you dont have legacy potions. Crit is only good if you looking for perma flask uptime imo.

With the 2.3 juggernaut skill maybe if you lose some power charges during crit is not a big deal, but as a HC player i more like the static and always reliable setups. :)

Also love to go with 40%+ chaso resists just for the heck of it.

Got my voll yesterday with 0.2% lightning leech, cant wait to use it. :P

Last edited by smogger on Jun 21, 2016, 5:13:37 AM
may i know is this build Uber viable?
"
rydl wrote:
What's peoples opinion on the 7th and 8th ascendancy points?
Taking the chest slot double armor, can't be stunned node would allow us to repath around the left border of the tree, effectively using one point less for +20int and the lifereg per endurance charge node. Fortify Node also looks pretty appealing tho.

At first I was heavily leaning towards the movespeed points... as I hate slow movespeed with temp chains, but now after trying out shield charge I am really not sure which direction I want to go either, still have one more trial to find.
how the hell did u get a voll's in HC Prophecy, I would really like to know. I have everything else for the build but that item is like impossible

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info