[2.2] (VIDEO DEMO) BARRAGE VOLLEY FIRE WANDER - CI RANGER

In terms of wands, would a high phys wand out-dps a high spell damage wand?

What scales better with barrage? ty
yea 123 points tree is kinda tough, can anyone make a lvl 80 one? also, sure CI is the way to go? feels like CI is too much considering how many points we gotta use for the gems to work, would be better to just stay HP or at least low hp shavs
Last edited by Satubz on Mar 15, 2016, 7:56:10 PM
Isn't this build useless now since GGG fixed the bug that causes volley fire projectiles to fork and chain a second time?
IGN: Brutalitop
I was wondering how you were able to hit 111k dps with your barrage. Could you show me the actual gear that you use?
What's your DPS without TOH on? I'm using a 5 link barrage and with full power charges I'm just over 10,000 dps tooltip. My gear isn't quite as good as yours, but it's not bad either. I'm surprised that my 5 link with no chain does 50% of your 4 link with chain!
i'm totes building this on PHC right meow. I dropped the volley fire jewel/life leech down by duelist, saved 18 points which i pretty much put all into more ES nodes.

Sure, ill do a little less damage with 1 less volley fire, but eh, thats the cost of getting an extra 3kes, ill take it.

I'll post the results when finished.
fangs of viper + 3x10dex (main way) is enough to get 50 dex for shadow jewe. no need to get deapth perception FOR dex requires.
since it seems to be quite hard to find a power siphon build, would it be possible to follow this guide and go power siphon?
"
l2ob wrote:
since it seems to be quite hard to find a power siphon build, would it be possible to follow this guide and go power siphon?
I didn't make the build so I can't say for sure, but it looks like the tree is built around using as many Volley Fire jewels as possible. If you run Power Siphon, you don't need the jewels and it's a very different build.

If you want to run a Power Siphon wander, you'd want to look at a Kinetic Blast wander and just swap out your main skill. This isn't recommended because PS doesn't do nearly the damage KB does :/ maybe it'd be viable with Deadeye's +1 chain though.
builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1663570/
"
"
l2ob wrote:
I didn't make the build so I can't say for sure, but it looks like the tree is built around using as many Volley Fire jewels as possible. If you run Power Siphon, you don't need the jewels and it's a very different build.

If you want to run a Power Siphon wander, you'd want to look at a Kinetic Blast wander and just swap out your main skill. This isn't recommended because PS doesn't do nearly the damage KB does :/ maybe it'd be viable with Deadeye's +1 chain though.

Ty for some insight, perhaps i'll just stick to barrage, it looks just as good...actually might be better in the end as well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info