2.2 Trypanon Juggernaut CoC build. (Videos)

First off, this unique
is broken.

I use cyclone + cast on crit + Blade fall + Blade vortex as a 4th link. 5th link i add Ethereal Knives and 6th link i add Fortify.

My build at around lvl 61 - poeurl.com/yZ0
My end game build - poeurl.com/yZ1 i take jewels last\
I take the +1 endurance charge Ascendancy, then i will take the Elemental damage reduction node and then i will take the 1k accuracy node.

The gear only needs life and resist, you don't need damage.
I use hatred+herald of ash since but i plan to drop them for Enfeeble aura+determination after i get a 5th or 6th link.

SOMETHING VERY INTERESTING I FOUND, you deal the same dps to enemies if they are solo and as if they were 100, since you always crit you can't bypass the cooldown by hitting multiple enemies. Cyclone allows you to hit very fast so more attack speed doesn't make much of a difference.

MY GEAR

MY GAMEPLAY
I just right click and spam endurance charges. I got a 60% movespeed flask that has crit recharge on it so i spam it accordingly.

Videos :

The Boss spider in chamber of Sins.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ao8nxXksKRc

Random Blue pack, everyone dies
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzdDYqb1kfI

Last edited by ancine on Mar 7, 2016, 9:28:29 AM
Last bumped on Mar 23, 2016, 2:46:20 PM
Hey. I'm just use dat build too but at Garena Ru server and with elemental AOE skills ( Ice and lightning circles ) and dat my tree
tree

later i wanna use another ASCclass Chieftain ( if my ACC let me do dat xD ) with unique gloves for Iron Will and 2 unique rings Call of brotherhood and Pyre
And i use Devoto's Devotion ( idk mb realy AS dont do so much but who know )
Last edited by DeadShepherd on Mar 7, 2016, 9:40:06 AM
"
DeadShepherd wrote:
Hey. I'm just use dat build too but at Garena Ru server and with elemental AOE skills ( Ice and lightning circles ) and dat my tree
tree

later i wanna use another ASCclass Chieftain ( if my ACC let me do dat xD ) with unique gloves for Iron Will and 2 unique rings Call of brotherhood and Pyre

You should really use physical skills, they have higher base damage and enemies have no armor. Also your skills have no single target damage, only aoe.
"
ancine wrote:
"
DeadShepherd wrote:
tree

You should really use physical skills, they have higher base damage and enemies have no armor. Also your skills have no single target damage, only aoe.

Oh TY. Idk about no ammo. Will see what happen))
How about dat tree for endgame Tree

And take 1 ring Essense worm for Hatred. And all gem slots with Clear Mind jewels

And have 6L cyclone+CoC+Bladefall+Blade vortex+Life leach + controlled destruction or faster attaks or phithikal to lightning or fire
Last edited by DeadShepherd on Mar 7, 2016, 2:41:45 PM
Fantastic idea, this is like the reverse of a Vagan Dagger CoC build.

I will note however that you're probably gonna need some damage for maps because regular CoC builds in addition to getting spell %, those spells also crit.

Good luck have fun!
There is a limit of 1 for clear mind
"
phillyphil123 wrote:

Oh. really always forgot about dat )) But anyway 1 clear main gain wery good boost.
"
DeadShepherd wrote:
"
phillyphil123 wrote:

Oh. really always forgot about dat )) But anyway 1 clear main gain wery good boost.

Bro, cyclone has such a low mana cost that you need to use the auras otherwise it goes to waste. Min maxing

BIS amulet, im making a build with those 2 items, but with frost blade, clear speed is insane at 46, i want test abysus and flash with critical charges (dont rememeber mod name)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info