Labyrinth is Horrible

You dont Like the lab? Dont play the lab^^ take for your shoes and Gloves something nice and tadaaa you can play your old Loved poe^^ its not so Hard..
My first impression of the lab was pretty bad. Quite bad, extra bad, terri-bad even.

In subsequent runs I've had some fun in there, but still I'm quite mixed and view it as tedius. Its tedius enough that it makes me consider not making additional builds. Even though playing with different Ascendancy classes excites me, having them gated behind the lab seems to be an even bigger disincentive.

Some people like the Lab. It must have some place. But it seems to be a love hate relationship.

But I have a solution. Create a Key. A special currency found in the normal world that lets you run a boss fight only version of the lab. This alternate run would have no boring running simulator zones spreading out the boss fights, and no puzzles for those who just want to kill stuff. But it also wouldn't create runs that are leaderboard contenders. Just a give me my damn points at the cost of finding or buying this currency, and of course you still need to kill Itzario.

"Don't go that way. If he would have gone that way he would have gone straight to the castle."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info