The Ascendency Feedback

Hello,

first of all gz for the new patch and I really respect all the hard work you put in it. I was really interested in the new patch and the changes. I even tried out my first hc-char in the "Perandus League". Died at level 50 by doom but never mind. However the "Trials of Ascendancy" where never an issue to do in hc. I even missed most of the trials. The main negative points are:

- The other big patch with the masters took a deep influence in gameplay. Playing The Ascendancy - Patch has not that impact and it feels wrong. Probably a beta-test would had been the better approach.

- All the Updates like changing clarissa spot in act 2 or even all the waypoint changes was meant to make POE more fluent. Dealing with the labyrinth does the opposite.

- It is even more. It feels like such a waste of time. Even my high character at level 83 struggle to complete it on cruel difficulty.

- Some rooms are so dark. You do not know what is waiting for you. Once you are unlucky and taking the wrong path you high likely to die to the traps and you have to repeat it again... You are trying to manage it somehow with whirling blades (sword) or blink arrow (bow) and praying not to die. This feels really wrong for poe.

- why the golden gate and the switches are not color marked on the map?

- The labyrinth needs really some balance changes. Lasarus has already on cruel such heavy attacks - especially in the third stage-, which you even do not see on merciless.

- POE is about creating new builds but not about dealing with a quest for 1h. Almost no loot and getting the ascendancy points is very questionable because of the current labyrinth difficulty level.

GGG you did really nice work in terms of complexity, build variability (jewel, new gems), gameplay (buying the gems, wp spot changes) so far, but this development goes honestly in the wrong direction. Playing my new build on hc was amazing but dealing with the ascendancy part was just frustrating. I'm going to wait for balance changes before I develop new builds since getting the ascendency points is very questionable.

See you GGG!
Last edited by Wp_blitzi on Mar 7, 2016, 1:24:26 PM
Last bumped on Mar 7, 2016, 2:15:24 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
how do you think guys?
Last edited by Wp_blitzi on Mar 7, 2016, 1:24:57 PM
"
Wp_blitzi wrote:
how do you think guys?

A neuron (also known as a neurone or nerve cell) is an excitable cell in the nervous system that processes and transmits information by electrochemical signaling.

Neurons are the core components of the brain, the vertebrate spinal cord, the invertebrate ventral nerve cord, and the peripheral nerves.

A number of specialized types of neurons exist: sensory neurons respond to touch, sound, light and numerous other stimuli affecting cells of the sensory organs that then send signals to the spinal cord and brain.

Motor neurons receive signals from the brain and spinal cord and cause muscle contractions and affect glands.

Interneurons connect neurons to other neurons within the brain and spinal cord. Neurons respond to stimuli, and communicate the presence of stimuli to the central nervous system, which processes that information and sends responses to other parts of the body for action.
Alexis
*smiles*

=@[.]@= boggled
=~[.]^= naughty wink
"
Wp_blitzi wrote:
Hello,
- Some rooms are so dark. You do not know what is waiting for you. Once you are unlucky and taking the wrong path you high likely to die to the traps and you have to repeat it again... You are trying to manage it somehow with whirling blades (sword) or blink arrow (bow) and praying not to die. This feels really wrong for poe.

This is not exclusive to the labyrinth but yes, some spots are annoying.

"
Wp_blitzi wrote:
Hello,
- why the golden gate and the switches are not color marked on the map?

This would be nice, as would other general minimap inprovements.
"
Wp_blitzi wrote:
- The other big patch with the masters took a deep influence in gameplay. Playing The Ascendancy - Patch has not that impact and it feels wrong. Probably a beta-test would had been the better approach.

Ascendancy has a pretty massive influence with the Ascendancy classes.

"
Wp_blitzi wrote:
- It is even more. It feels like such a waste of time. Even my high character at level 83 struggle to complete it on cruel difficulty.

Uhm. That is... strange? I have not tried on cruel yet, though.

"
Wp_blitzi wrote:

Some rooms are dark, yes. That is true in general, though. As for dying to traps, what are you doing? Honestly unless you are on a laggy connection you have to do something wrong to die to traps.

"
Wp_blitzi wrote:
- The labyrinth needs really some balance changes. Lasarus has already on cruel such heavy attacks - especially in the third stage-, which you even do not see on merciless.

Not sure if he needs changes or if I just need to better understand the first two phases. The third phase seems pretty tough, yes.

"
Wp_blitzi wrote:
- POE is about creating new builds but not about dealing with a quest for 1h.

What are you people doing that it takes an hour? I did the Labyrinth today on normal with a lvl 35 Witch and no movement speed. Took me about 25 minutes to get to the third stage (which then ripped me pretty hard, though).
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info