[2.2]Bladefall Immortal Aurora | 6k4 HP, 27k armour, 75/75 block | Touch of God FACETANK

"
If you were to do atziri/uber atziri in what order would you kill the trio ?
Also whats the map where u face tank touch of God in the gif?

Generally the order I take for the trio is titty bitch first, dualstriker second and cycloner last. Titty bitch is obvious first kill unless you can guarantee phys imunity or very high phys mitigation and stun imunity if you let her live as last boss. Dualstriker has dangerous fire thorns so I think that even popular chaos conversion builds should account for that. On the other hand cycloner's attacks are predictable and mostly easily kitable and with antibleed flasks you are quite safe, just don't stand on red goo (and never on both red goo and black smog from dead bosses).
2 more ascend points but bring nothing to this build :(
"
EyeHateGod wrote:
2 more ascend points but bring nothing to this build :(

Never speak too fast :P
Outmatch and Outlast is getting 10% more physical damage at maximum FC (that you have from blood rage so that's cool), and 10% reduced physical damage taken at maximum EC (that you have too), it's pretty neat
In addition to that, violent retaliation gives 80% increased physical damage if you block a unique hit, and the previous value were doubled (so you now get 8%phys dmg/block instead of 4)
Is this build still strong in 2.3 prphecy HC?
I haven't been playing the build in 2.3 since i got a varunastra (currently playing EQ max block ,so it's more or less the same build), however there was no nerfs to the build and pretty nice up, ascendancy-wise (see my previous post), so it's still 100% viable

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info