Labyrinth is fun but..

Between craftily dodging multitrap combos and sometimes just brute force running through and the occasional argus encounters are fun but..

All traps seem to be fine until I encounter the lava ground. The lag is obscene. I literally can not move during the heating of the ground..it's a good thing im melee and have vengeance to kill while I can't manually do anything. Maybe these traps are too big or there is some underlying bug that causes the 0 fps spells of this trap.
(I set poe to runescapesque graphics btw)

Izzaro gains charges too quickly. After learning the hard way that you shouldn't hit charge disruptors as soon as they pop up but time it accordingly.. He always escapes with at least 5 charges. As soon as I hit the last disruptor and do the killing blow and get to the next phase I notice he has 5 or so charges in the trial safe zone.

Izzaro teleporting you is cool but.. him teleporting you onto traps is immoral. Between the cluster of fk of roombas, spikes, poison darts, his green vomit, his golden reave/sunder and shield charges.. dodging all of that takes serious effort..only for him to teleport you directly into spikes and then be hit by darts and ripping is annoying as hell. He should teleport you to him!!!

Labyrinth needs to allow you to leave the zone. Between random dc's , trades you can't possibly miss out on and random IRL situations where you have to get up from your PC etc. How to make the labyrinth still a challenge while being able to leave?

Once you find an aspirant's trial room, within the room there is a waypoint. Whenever you portal out in these zones you are allowed the usual 8-15mins before instance dies, however on returning you have Half or zero flask charges. Also no new player may join an instance they never started and or reached the zone with.

The 30 seconds immunity needs to be changed to permanent immunity until you move while in the labyrinth. Even for persons with SSD's on my list they have died to obscene load screens.

BESIDES ALL THAT. Honestly, the labyrinth has been fun, fun because I like a challenge and I am doing the zones at the required level instead of over levelling and doing it.(almost beat merciless labyrinth at 67 but crashed to "an unexpected disconnection occur :'( )
Last edited by JusJev on Mar 6, 2016, 1:40:08 PM
Last bumped on Mar 6, 2016, 1:33:48 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info