[2.2] I reseted passive skill tree, still want freezing pulse build

This is the new passive skill points i want to choise:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMAAASzBUIHHgj0EFgRDxEtEVARlhdUGmwigSL0JNgsnDI0Moky0TW5Ow1BlkSrRZ1JUUwtTLNTUlPUVa5WSFZKVytX4mSdaPJqQ2wLbRl35XvXfIN-x3_GghCCm4UyhW2Ngo48j6aP-pMnlQSVLpo7muCdrp6hnwGiAKcIpyuus6-buZO9gsBUwGbDCdAf0PXR5NWB1abYJN-K37Dhc-Qi5YvpAuvu6_XtIO087-vwH_DV8h352_6z

Is this a good build? Previosly i had more points on shadow area but i was low on spell power it was more a 50%/50% life/crit. I still want to stick with Fp. Any ideas and corection are welcome. thx in advance!
Last edited by dafta on Mar 6, 2016, 7:58:20 AM
Last bumped on Mar 6, 2016, 4:14:32 PM
sorry to say it, but this passive tree is just plain bad. You are going low life but have no ES, crit multi ondoom cast is completly wasted because of elemental overload, elemental damage with weapons from catalyse cluster does not work with spells, not enough mana for MoM,....
If you are beginner its safer to just use someone else build for first character.

here is quick build for crit FP with MoM, its geared softcore but thanks to freeze it should be somewhat safe. Its by no means optimal as I put it together in just a few seconds, but should work ok.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info