[2.4] Pure Righteous Fire | Fast Clear Speed/Very Tanky | HC/Atziri Viable

For no life regen, have you considered swapping out your amulet? I suggest the Blood of Corruption Unique Amulet.
Well Im kinda skeptic about it because Im not sure if I will keep up with gathering 72 souls within 6 sec. Also No Regen is the only mod we absolutely can't take so I rather reroll something else than forcing myself to do it.
How does Ele Equilibrium work for this build, wouldn't hitting the mob with RF only raise it's resistance instead? Are we meant to hit them with something else before RF does, or does RF not count as Ele Dmg?

Or... Am I just an idiot and Elemental Focus stops this?
IGN - Difflam
Last edited by FluffyPuma on Mar 15, 2016, 8:54:09 AM
So Elemental Equilibrium will only turn on when you HIT enemy and RF is not a HIT but Degeneration so it will not turn EQ on its own.
Last edited by Ogoslaw on Mar 16, 2016, 8:11:50 AM
Have you considered Elemental Overload?
Hi Ogoslaw,
using this build and like it so far. My question is, how would your skilltree look like at lvl 100?
Cheers
This is a cool build. I have a couple questions.
Does Doryani's Invitation life leach work with RF?
Is Dirty Tactics just for the damage over time or are you using the bleed/poison effect too?
No, Doryani's Invitation life leech doesn't work with RF
Im using this belt for res, armour and dmg so any rare belt with life, res and armour will be also 100% viable.
And Im using Dirty Techniques just for DoT
Hey man, great build i will try it. Do you think i can use Doon Cuebiyari with the build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info