Feedback on Labyrinth

Good evening exiles and GGG,

I had limited time to try out PoE Ascendancy, yesterdays evening and entire day, today.

Yet, expectations did not meet reality.

Tried out playing in the league at first. But with time it becomes gruesome task, leveling a new character YET again. Nevertheless, tried out HC. Who would have guessed that Trials will have monsters in them? Not me, for sure.
After death on HC, rolled SC, didn't die, but timescale was small and i REALLY wanted to get those "Ascendancy" points!!!

In the end, i jumped onto RF Marauder.

Have to say, trials where a tedious task.
But boy was i happy to unlock the Labyrinth!

As a first time experience i expected to make some choices, which doors to open and where to go (similar to Arena map), fighting boss few times and getting those two sweet points! Unlocking a sub-class, placing those two points. I didn't care for anything else, just needed to try out that feel!

Yet the result, from my perspective, was not so... fun. Instead i had to run from one map to another, searching for Trials and completing them. Afterwards, i had to run through even more maps, searching for some keys, doors, levers, knobs.
After 20 minutes or so, i just ditched the game all together.

Content itself has a good vibe, really, but it was boring.

Doing Zana missions brings me more joy, that doing Labyrinth for the first time.

In my humble opinion, i think that first Labyrinth should be a lot shorter and less frustrating, and it should grow together with difficulty.

And its not even an optional thing at this point.

I wont be able to play for a month (or even longer) since i am leaving my town.
Best of luck tuning the game!
Really hope to return to a more polished state.
Last bumped on Mar 5, 2016, 6:12:12 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info