Labyrinth disconnects, insanely slow loading

The biggest mistake with labyrinth is implementing the, once you leave you can't come back in. POE crashes, file errors, server disconnects, all of these will be considered leaving causing players to lose whatever progress they made. There should atleast be checkpoints such as after every aspirant trial clear. The labyrinth is way too long and boring to be doing something like this.
Last bumped on Mar 5, 2016, 10:44:57 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
yeah, i'm cool with dying putting an end to the run, and portaling/logouting ending the run too, but it'd be nice if there was some protection against crashes at least.

My first labyrinth run, I touched a darkshrine about halfway through, and after freezing my game for several seconds, i eventually crashed to the lobby with 'an unexpected disconnection occurred' (hey, just like the 'heart of the conflict' mod did in the original darkshrine, so nice to see that wasn't improved at all before adding them to the core). Of course, after i logged back in, my run was over, and i lost all motivation to play anymore for the night.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info