2.2.0b Patch Notes

Patch of Exile
Last edited by StrawberryCon on Mar 4, 2016, 8:41:14 PM
"
Antarur wrote:
Endles stream of bandits was a fun bug. Ripped while trying to get the screen shot

Spoiler
[IMG]http://i68.tinypic.com/20k391u.jpg[/IMG]

lol holy shit

and thanks GGG, that was quick
"
sharkh20 wrote:
Yep, steam seems to patch to the wrong version when i start it up. Double click on game, downloads an update, then still get the wrong version error trying to login.

Its actually just doing a file verification. I checked, and its not doing a download, the UI when you double click shows it as such, but the Library in steam shows it as verifying files.
When 2.2.0b will come on steam?
same error here through steam. #SadPanda
Steam cant error patch play sad
"
Chris wrote:
Version 2.2.0b
  • Fixed the cause of the full realm crash that occurred earlier today so that it won't happen again.
  • Fixed a bug where certain Perandus chests endlessly spawned bandits that didn't count towards the total to unlock the chest.
  • Fixed a bug where life regeneration from the Guardian's Unwavering Faith passive skill would not be granted by Rejuvenation Totem or Gluttony of Elements.
  • Fixed a bug where the Aspirant Portal Effect was playing the wrong animation.
  • Fixed a bug where some Devourers were untargetable.
  • Fixed a bug where currency items sometimes weren't being spent from your stash correctly.
  • Fixed a case where Perandus Blade Vortex was behaving incorrectly.
  • Fixed a bug that caused some users to have no sound.

chris were u guys celebrating earlier and all drunk and cant press buttons?
rawrawr
I have had to "restart to apply a new patch" like 4 times now and it keeps updating... (through Steam)
"
Jeremy7600 wrote:
"
sharkh20 wrote:
Yep, steam seems to patch to the wrong version when i start it up. Double click on game, downloads an update, then still get the wrong version error trying to login.

Its actually just doing a file verification. I checked, and its not doing a download, the UI when you double click shows it as such, but the Library in steam shows it as verifying files.

You are indeed correct.
"
FierceAgent wrote:
"
MrGuardian wrote:
Fix the game from not working on steam plz, I wan't to play

Yeah, this patch isn't deployed for Steam. Tried restarting several times.

The Patch Crashed my computer , Restarted and Steam would not launch it so I did a Cache file integrity check and it said it was missing 2 files and proceeded to uptdate again ( 3.5GB ) , and it has worked fine on steam for me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info