WTF?!?!?

Let me get this straight... you expect me to run a map, Labyrynth, that takes several hours to complete and I can't save or anything I have to do it all in one sitting. And I have to do this THREE TIMES to get my Ascndancy points... you people have lost your damn minds. I guess none of my characters will have Ascendancy classes because I am not even doing this. This is the dumbest thing I have ever seen in any game, ever.

You honestly expect me to play a map that takes several hours 3 times for each character... GGG has lost touch with reality.
Last bumped on Mar 5, 2016, 12:41:04 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Dude, I am a SHITTY player and I completed the normal Labyrinth on a fresh char on alpha in an hour or so. Sure, I had to go back after leveling quite a bit (I was level 42 by the time I killed Izaro), but if you really expect to clear the Labyrinth the moment it's open and you're not playing some sure-fire cookie cutter build, you're on the moon.

Go play the game for a while, and come back. Ascending is a big deal. It shouldn't be easy.

And I guarantee you'll get quicker each run. My first attempt at level 31 was disastrous. Traps everywhere, mobs everywhere, Izaro crushed me the moment I saw him. It's a learning process. A little less whingeing, a little more perseverance. GGG know what they're doing. The Labyrinth is awesome.

Rise to the challenge.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Mar 4, 2016, 5:54:29 PM
that's exactly how I feel. This is crap.
Hey dude!

Based on the footage and feedback from Alpha, the time it takes to complete the Labyrinth reduces dramatically as you get more used to layouts and setups.

Capable players should be able to get the times down pretty low, pretty quickly, so practice makes perfect.

If you find that your skills are not up to the task, you'll be able to buy rushes from other players!

Have fun, and good luck!
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
OP - defeated by the challenge :)

That's what it's all about. Separating the weak from the great.

I'm freakin level 84 and i died making normal labyrinth 3 times, ok maybe i'm not the most skilled player out there, but how the hell am i supposed to do cruel or merciless when the dam traps kill me in 3 hit in normal???are you kidding me? i just wasted 2 hours of my life doing nothing!this is ridiculous GGG
"
goodboymc wrote:
I'm freakin level 84 and i died making normal labyrinth 3 times, ok maybe i'm not the most skilled player out there, but how the hell am i supposed to do cruel or merciless when the dam traps kill me in 3 hit in normal???are you kidding me? i just wasted 2 hours of my life doing nothing!this is ridiculous GGG

How?! I speed ran all 3 difficulties in 45 mins........
"
Rise to the challenge.

The challenge of having to do it all in one go without dying or accessing town is great.

The challenge of having to do it all in one go without having a life is stupid.

Sometimes you need to stop playing video games, because you have things to do in real life (sleep, go to school or work, help out people you know). Or, just because you don't want to play the game for too long in one go.

There should be an option to 'save and quit' at each of the current location checkpoint things. As in, click on it, choose 'save and quit', and it logs you out of that character. When you log back in, you're in the labyrinth again in that same place.

------
(I have completed the Labyrinth btw, that doesn't stop me from thinking it's stupid.)
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
Last edited by dudiobugtron on Mar 4, 2016, 6:29:33 PM
"
dudiobugtron wrote:
"
Rise to the challenge.

The challenge of having to do it all in one go without dying or accessing town is great.

The challenge of having to do it all in one go without having a life is stupid.

Sometimes you need to stop playing video games, because you have things to do in real life (sleep, go to school or work, help out people you know). Or, just because you don't want to play the game for too long in one go.

There should be an option to 'save and quit' at each of the current location checkpoint things. As in, click on it, choose 'save and quit', and it logs you out of that character. When you log back in, you're in the labyrinth again in that same place.

------
(I have completed the Labyrinth btw, that doesn't stop me from thinking it's stupid.)

This isn't a casual game. As a dirty casual, I'm extremely aware of this.

To get through the Labyrinth as a casual, you need to practice. And learn. Take breaks. Learn more. Sorry if that somehow upsets you or reminds you that no-lifers have all the advantage in the world over us mere mortals. You already knew that though, I'm sure.

It gets easier. I promise. If I could rise to the challenge, anyone can.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Mar 4, 2016, 6:34:15 PM
"
goodboymc wrote:

traps&doodads do %-based damage, so difficulty means nothing..
d:-D*
Last edited by PyleWarlord on Mar 4, 2016, 6:53:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info