[2.2 Gladiator-Duelist]"Theroy Build"Crit Bow Punture/Tornado shot,Vaalpact,7 Frenzy Charges,Frenzy.

Now i am New to posting builds on forums and I would only ask to take it easy or at least use some lube,I saw that with Gratuitous violence and Blood in the eyes you could deal loads of bleed damage and gain bonus damage against bleeding enemies. Now i know this is a gimmick build made to be fun because i doubt it will make it to end game map T12, or higher but still could be more interesting in the feature.

So the idea is to gain bleed on as many targets as possible while having high single target damage, Why tornado shot and why not just LMP/GMP puncture well for one this could work if you put in chain with puncture, But that alone isn't going to be enough for fast clearing maps. I would say Tornado Shot alone is just a faster clear gem then puncture, And with the chance to bleed at 25% isn't bad with tornado shot at all, Even if one enemies bleeds it will explode when it dies while bleeding Dealing Decent damage i would say to surrounding enemies.

So why even use puncture at all then? Well easy answer is puncture is a 100% chance to Bleed status so for pesky Rare mobs, Exiles, Bosses.Combined with Frenzy for single target makes it a very good combined damage skill, i am sure There will be some build that will come along at some point that will use puncture alone maybe even during This patch.

Gem Set up
Spoiler
Tornado Shot+lesser multiple projectiles+faster attack+Pierce For a four link set up add iron grip for 5link and add a Empower+3-4 for 6link set up.

Frenzy+Faster attack+Added Cold+Added lighting for 4link set up add added Chaos for 5link and Weapon elemental damage.

Puncture+Critical strike chance+Critical Damage+Faster Attack

Cast on damage taken+Immortal call+Increased duration+Arctic Breath

blood rage,Vulnerability/Assassins mark/Or Warlords mark and a 2link set up Ice golem+Cast on damage taken(level 1)

Passive Tree

Q&A
Spoiler
How do you keep up frenzy charges so well? Blood Rage,With this you gain a great way to gain frenzy charges and life Leech and Increased attack speed like we need more attack speed. And of course using Frenzy during Single target fights.

Why Crit? Well puncture deals increased damage depending on Initial damage so As we all know Crits have higher chance of dealing greater damage then What i like to call white damage.

Why do you say This build won't go higher then T12? I say this because of Health pool at max is only at 150% which if you get good health on gear and such is about 4k life if that.

What weapon would you use with this build? A good Rare at least +2 with 270 phys dps,Maybe a Harbinger bow for the extra crit modifier.

Any unique items that would work with this build? One that i like is Cherrubim's Maleficence With the 100% increased life Leech Rate i would recommend this if you have the currency. And something that you could pick up cheaply in most leagues is Maligaro's Virtuosity for extra Crit Strike/Crit Multi.

What stats should i be looking for on gear? Life,Evasion,Resist after that look for Increase phys damage modifiers(X-X)Also looking for Crit strike,Crit multi, Movement speed And of course any stat you might need such as dex/int/str.

What Jewels would you recommend for this build? Projectile damage, Physical damage, Bow damage, Increased Damage over time, Max life, Mana Gained on hit.

What Curse would be best to run? I would either recommend Vulnerability for increased damage over time, Assassins mark, Or Warlords mark.

I thank you for your time reading and looking at the build if anyone has any ideas to make build stronger and help the build progress into higher maps, let me know i will take it into advisement and look into it.
Last edited by Dracooltenks on Mar 4, 2016, 8:59:17 PM
Last bumped on Mar 6, 2016, 4:52:51 AM
"Reserved"

Update 3/04/2016:Passive Tree Now working again made some slight changes picked up some mana leech and 10% life so now at 160% increased max life. Thank you for mentioning that over sight Hunwulf.

Update 3/05/2016: In T4 maps so far clear speed is no issue and at 3k health died once due to server crash but over all doing well.
Last edited by Dracooltenks on Mar 5, 2016, 10:13:59 PM
Looks good, I like Duelist bow chars.
Maybe mana probs without leech and with that low reg, dunno.

Nice combo with bleeding points from Gladiator.

You're wasting imo 1 point while connecting with the shadow area,
so you can take instead of a dex node e.g. Path of the Warrior or another Frenzy duration node.
Or just takin' 1 mana leech node ^^

Slightly corrected tree

regards
"better to simply go balls deep full retard if you gonna go retard." -Boem-

Last edited by Hunwulf on Mar 4, 2016, 2:28:04 PM
Died today doing village map with steel jaws lucky charge not hitting me but did any how. servers will be servers i suppose.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info