[2.2] Tanky Volcanic Earthquake build.

So the idea behind this is simple. Make full use of the juggernaut ascension perks of fortify and endurance charges for the extra damage. While also having absurd regen, health, and armor. The only issue is, can i make the damage output viable? Well... Maybe. Hopefully through adding enough WED, phys and fire damage we can make this at least possible! And no this is not going to be a super fast clear speed build. Leveling those is absolute hell for me, i prefer tanky builds such as pure RF. Which in fact what inspired this tree pretty heavily.

Updated level 100 tree.
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEAAAHnBTwGDgY5CfYLYQxfEuEUIBRNFPYYVhiRGj4cpyE0Iq8n7SgqKS4t0jGeNug4UzrhOzs8LT0PQT9Bh0ZpSHhQR1FgUeZTpVWpVw1Z81ugXhNfP2CRYVJnWGh0aPJqAXKpdn92rHbnd1N5OXuMfA58uHzZfuB-4oIHg1-DzITEhjuGYItPkc6S0JSHlKCWbJd5l7Sbap5XnsWezZ8-n8uiAKZXpzCnVayqrY2vbK-ntC-3PrvtvJ_EFcT2xVPGrs9-0iHUfNi92WHaYtwy37LkUeSt6dXqGO8O707wH_Gs8kHyRfMG9zL56Puq_Ev-Cg==

(Still able to sustain over 10% regen as long as fortify is active. Grabbed mana nodes to make it easier to gear while still having Inc AoE)

Ascension points.( Juggernaut )
Spoiler
I personally am going for Unyielding, Unflinching and Unrelenting. Trying to stack more damage while further increasing my damage mitigation.

General gear setup idea.
Spoiler
Was thinking about one handed mace + shield as well as running full armor gear with a phys dmg belt. Getting just enough resistances to reach the merc resist cap and pumping rest into phys damage, WED, life and armor as you normally would anyway.

Gem setup idea.

Spoiler
Weapon: Leap Slam + Faster Attacks + Blood Magic. or Lightning warp + Less duration + Faster Casting

Shield: Herald of Ash + Determination + Empower

Chestplate: Earthquake + Added Fire Damage + Fortify + Melee Damage + Endurance Charge on Stun + Increased AoE

Boots: Vengeance + Reckoning + Curse on Hit + Vulnerability or Warlords Mark. ( Dependent on how fast Immortal call eats charges )

Gloves: CWDT + Immortal Call + Molten Shell + Increased Duration

Helm: CWDT + Fire Golem + LGoH + Minion Life

Bandits
Spoiler
Normal: Oak
Cruel: Oak
Merciless: Oak

Im not too sure how well this build will perform dps wise. Last time i tried to make a build it was pretty bad, but i was also trying to make a skill do something it could not. So any feedback is much appreciated!

Edit: changed the tree slightly to favor more damage, and to support the use of fortify more. Will include both trees for criticism sake.
Last edited by WulphJay on Mar 6, 2016, 2:06:17 AM
Last bumped on Mar 5, 2016, 12:55:50 AM
Reserved.
2.0?
"
TheFilthxo wrote:
2.0?
oops. sorry was tired as hell when i did this xD fixed now
Can u pls update the passive skill tree? :)
"
asdrubit wrote:
Can u pls update the passive skill tree? :)

yeah on it. i have fixed it up a little bit because im going to try two different things out. let me know if anything else is wrong.
Last edited by WulphJay on Mar 5, 2016, 1:05:01 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info