Path of Exile: Ascendancy launches tomorrow!

I love that you named your torrent server Desync ;D
Last edited by storzi on Mar 4, 2016, 3:59:13 AM
"
gubaguy wrote:
"save yourself 1 GB of downloads" file size: 7.3 GB. GGG, do you even math?

Exactly what I was thinking, I assume they meant it as "if you don't care about bandwidth and want to download the patch quicker than use the torrent".
I'm so excited and I just can't hide it ...
and the famous fix? for the people what dont can yet play the game? i m one of these, or we are forgotten
"
leonardorubin wrote:
and the famous fix? for the people what dont can yet play the game? i m one of these, or we are forgotten

unfortunatelly they don't seem to care.
"
leonardorubin wrote:

Well i know the fix went out yesterday morning. So the question remains, it might be that some of your updates are not working right in windows. I can't begin to understand because I am fine. So now for me to get a better handle on whats going on with those who cant get in, i'd need more information which might require talking directly to someone that has this issue like you.
Well, there goes my 20mbit upload. It would be better if i have full duplex 200mbit :/
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
Did I somewhere missed developer manifesto about what will happen with Talisman content? It would be shame to drop Rigwald boss fight. I've made 3 level 78+ characters and didn't even experience it. :( While Rigwald boss fight was kind of unaccessible part of content I liked overall Talisman theme (floating stones, talisman effects on enemies, etc.). Will we see something of this in a core game?
Very Nice!
throw your cat outside xD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info