{2.2} CI Reave Witch

Greetings, PoE community,

My name is adoore, and today I will be starting with a Ci reaver, as a Witch..
Yeah, you heared me right..
This is just a piece of theorycraft, and hasn't been tested. Yet.
also this is my first build, so be nice :)

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMAAQkFtQceDXwOSBEvEVARlhXXFf0WvxslHU8gbiLqIvQk_SoLKjgrCiymLL80CjW5N2Y3gz1fRfRHBklRS65Ms1AwUUdSU1ZjV8ld8l9qYqxjQ2SvapVsC2yMbRltbG9XcFJ1_XgZf8aEb4auidOKOIwLjDaNv4_6koCTJ5OQlS6XlZf0oS-mf6brpyu0DLTFtUi42bl8voq_AMGgwuzDOsrT0NDUQtYH2VvbXtvn3UjfiudU53To1ukC6rrrY-wY7LDtQfDV8uH_3g==

Why Witch? We will take Occcultist ascendancy class, shadows Assasin would be better dps wise and easier to get decent amount of crit, but I've chose it because of flat 100Es and other defensive nodes

As for gear, we want a 300pdps claw, with life leech% base,
Helm would be Crown of eyes, for some leech and mostly, to gain more damage from spell damage nodes,and our shield,
For shield I will be looking for a 300es+ shield with 50%spell damage+
amulet slot will be taken by eye of chayula, we don't want to get stunned, because our lives benefit from leech, once we stop, we die..
The rest of parts are up to you,just the common, flat ES base, resistances, IAS for gloves, Move speed for boots

Gems:
Reave+mMelee physical damage+inc.aoe/concentrated effect+Multistrike+life leech/crit multi

Blasphemy Warlords mark/Asasins mark + herald of ash

Chaos golem, bloodrage = selfcast

CWDT + immortal call + increased duration + Molten shell

Whirling blades+fortify+faster attacks

Spectral throw + lmp + life leech + faster attacks/power charge on crit

Bandits:
Kraityn/Kraityn/Alira

The rest is up to you guys, any feedback, critics suggestions welcome, Cheers! :)
Last edited by adooremusic on Mar 3, 2016, 9:22:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info