CI COC discharge 2.2 help picking subclass

I was considering going berserker/assassin, or trickster. the berserker gives me 1.5% of damage leeched as life freeing up the life leech gem from links allowing for cyclone - COC - Discharge - Blade vortex - crit chance - Controlled destruction. With that I can achieve around 100% crit chance after curse with cyclone hit and discharge hit. Blade vortex is around 90%. the trickster tree allows me to drop elreon jewelry and gives 32% attack speed and some other nice defensive tool's.
Last bumped on Mar 4, 2016, 1:09:59 PM
Instead of Controlled Destruction, there is a new support gem called Elemental Focus. Increases Discharge damage by slightly more than Controlled Destruction and has no reduction to crit chance.

That in turn can allow you to use something like Marylene's Fallacy. On the other hand, Trickster can allow you to use something like Voidbringer. Something like Blasphemy + Warlord's Mark can still allow you to take Life Leech out of your gem setup.
I see that Berserker/Slayer is the best so far. You don`t need assassin because with end-game gear crit is enough already, even with the upcoming dagger nodes crit nerf, it`s still ok.
With Berserker/Slayer You drop life leech gem, got 10% more damage, and 30% increased damage against Rare and Unique Monsters is the best choice, but i have no clue yet what to add instead of life leech.
Controlled Destruction Lowers Crit so i cannot yet decide.
In my opinion Trickster is really bad, elreon rings don`t really hurt CI Builds, we still can cap our resists and have awsome ES pool, so it doesn`t worth the sacrifice.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info