[2.2] Guardian summoner 6-7 auras Midnights/prism [HC/Perandus]

-Still Work in progress-

Hello to all, this is a build i cannot wait for so lets get started.

------Skill tree------
Spoiler

- Will be lowlife or close to it
- Mana Will also be as low as you can get it while still being able to cast
- Bottom Left of the pathing near vaal pact you can get "Method of madness" cluster for more chaos res till/if you get a shavs
-With just base leveled stats you get close to 2.6k hp and 1k mana, that is just the base life/mana from tree and leveling with the % life/mana
- Going for EE is not out of the question
- Past level 85 you can start getting +mana/life/es or more minions/minion damage

------Uniques------
Spoiler

Optional
Spoiler

-For the 3 main uniques they are a must Prism for reduced mana reserve, midnight for life reserve and minion buffs and ullr for minion increase also.

-The optional are for wealthy or low chaos res gear

------Gems------
Spoiler
Specter - Minion damange - Spell Echo - Lightning or fire pen/increase pysh - 5 controlled destruction - 6 Chain/gmp/lmp/fork or what ever your heart desires. depends on Specter used

Zombies - Minion damage - Multi strikes - faster attacks/melee splash/empower

In Prism - Grace - Haste - Disc

Purity of fire and lightning - Vitality - Purity of ice or elements

Abyssal or enduring cry - bone or flesh offering - convocation - faster casting

------Aura Reservations------

-This is at 85 with base life/mana with tree %
-Also a shavs would be needed Remove purity of ice and haste for leveling/budget build

Please Leave questions or criticism. Theory craft with me :]
Last edited by bropher on Mar 3, 2016, 11:20:35 AM
Last bumped on Aug 19, 2016, 10:43:47 AM
Could you update the skill tree please?
Skill tree doesn't work.
Sounds interesting but skill tree doens't work
Bruh, you gonna update the skill tree any time soon?
If your using any sort of life regen, you really should have shaper. missing two zombie nodes really hurts their performance as well. I also don't see where your getting your 5th spectre from.
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUAAE8EQ8hboKdVfA5o8vAfogAEs8BmRUeIQDLRpqzr7pAzpwgc3I9G2Qu4k48aHRSboSqYKPr60vfX-oCCx1fJFm8XL4RIzLysmNP7-egNfONqZOdca-L3RAQ6WKh96rpV1sNtAW8Ql1XGWpG0DICki3pNuYPbaqzK00ZxhWAEB76K4YiDCUyzkyehLx2qb55r29AfbAt_xu-Iykp9GOyK7-vJPcHF-TdfsG0Zv5fsGNfPm7UI9PIej_pwu0mxwzqExcBU8NXZExmKakOVLklRL2_7CQce9toaj5IrpRhOUv0AHZnEtAAA

My take on the build. Easier to deal with pathing, swapped a few points around to fix what I percieved as huge issues (missing Puppet Master and Herd The Flock) and shaved a few less optimal points (Leadership, the life nodes next to Purity of Flesh). Player defenses are near identical, -8% life and 8% chaos res, which with triple Purity auras you should get Chaos res on most of your gear to easily cap.

I would move Raise Zombie to a +2 minion helm slot instead of weapon with Minion Damage + Multistrike + Melee Splash. Swap Grace with Hatred (not sure why you'd want Grace). And personally I'd never run Vitality, especially since you won't need it on yourself and minions will have HP coming out their eyeballs with my modifications. Six auras = 1.2% on top of 2.5% from tree, and this tree has +100% minion HP instead of the 30% of original tree.

Another fun thing you can do if you don't want to reserve as much life is run Mon'tregul's Grasp instead of Midnight Bargain for even more hilariously beefy zombies, but only 5 instead of 10.

Lastly if you do move zombie to helm, you have a weapon free to put gems in, which I'd probably go with Summon Skel + Spell Totem + Minion Damage. Make the meat wall that much bigger. If you want to use the Dead Reckoning threshold jewel for skel mages, swap out the pathing through the top most HP nodes to only getting the HP notable and path through jewel socket. It's the only feasible area to get 50 int for threshold.
I hope that when the world comes to an end I can breathe a sigh of relief; because there will be so much to look forward to.
Since I am attempting this build (can't find any other Templar Summoner builds for 2.2) I went and grabbed all the gem colors for the recommended setup (to help plan gear buys), except I'm not totally sure what "increase pysh" is (maybe physical, not really sure).

Specter (B) - Minion damage (B) - Spell Echo (B)- Lightning (B) or fire pen (R)/increase pysh - 5 controlled destruction (B)- 6 Chain (G)/gmp(G)/lmp(G)/fork(G) or what ever your heart desires. depends on Specter used

Zombies (B) - Minion damage (B)- Multi strikes (R) - faster attacks (G)/melee splash (R)/empower (R)

In Prism - Grace (G)?- Haste (G) - Disc (B)

Purity of fire (R) and lightning (B)- Vitality (R)- Purity of ice (G) or elements (B)

Abyssal (R) or enduring cry (R) - bone (B) or flesh offering (B)- convocation (B)- faster casting (B)

I'm wondering if either of the crys are really a good idea. Don't know that I want the mobs deciding its a good idea to attack my nigh defenseless caster (taunt) (it also seems like it always only gets 1 charge per CD bc I'm usually avoiding being near anything). Seems like I would rather have something (not a totem by my preference) to boost my minions instead (I guess I could take the HOP ascension node, but there is no advice on those here, sadly). Anyone got a better suggestion? I am also questionable on the idea of Grace, and Hatred doesn't seem likely to scale much once I do finally even meet its requirement for lvl 1.

Edit: Man, I decided to try out the shield and Auras at lvl 68. First thing is I guess enough of my passives aren't complete to get all 3 auras, and second is utterly owned if I encounter bleeding or chaos damage monsters. I'm having some doubts that this will improve at this point, TBH. (FYI I am using Ogresam's pathing above, as it seemed to make more sense).
Last edited by taosk8r on May 26, 2016, 2:39:42 PM
My templar summoner is level 79 and this is the tree I am using:

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUDAASzBkkI9A18EJcRUBNsFVAWbxcvGYoajxzcHRQdqiL0JKoksCepKPoqmC9vMtE1uTbpQ2NDyEQERUdFnUZxSbFNuU5STwRTUlXWV8lfsGTnaPJqQ2qsa9tsC20Zb55wu3FNfRh_xoCkgseDCYhAjxqPRo_6kDOSK5MnmK2az5rgm6GbtaIApRimrKcIpyusmLQMuJO86r6Kv5fAVMBmwcXDOsk9ykrK08y80_vXz9kL2RPa3eGI42rquuvu7BjviPAf8h722vfX-Tf6gPrS-wn9AP5J

And these are my items and gems/skills. (I know I need to upgrade a few items)

Spoiler

I use sentinels and really love how this guy rolls. Not a hard core player but running mid tier maps just fine so far.
Well hello Mister Fancypants. Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things right now: Jack and shit... and Jack left town.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info